|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
(a) "The Brady Bunch."
(b) "The Partridge Family."
(c) "Little Rascals."
(d) "Leave It to Beaver."
2. What is China's overall ratio of boys to girls in 1998?
3. What does Evans cite as all children's worst enemy?
4. Where is China's leader, Jiang Zemin, at the time Karin and Mark fly to China?
(b) In the United States.
(d) Hong Kong.
5. What does it mean when the street vendors call "you liangge yo-o-o"?
(a) "They are blond!"
(b) "Look, Americans!"
(c) "There are two of them!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an "iron rice bowl"?
2. What is the number of people in China the government admitted was too poor to afford clothes and food?
3. What does "Ming Quong" mean?
4. In what year does China change to a "one son or two child policy"?
5. Which of these is NOT an interpretation of Kelly's given Chinese name?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)