|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Akira Kurosawa film that ends with the finding of a baby does Karin watch?
(a) "One Wonderful Sunday."
(b) "The Idiot."
(d) "Seven Samurai."
2. Which other country is NOT mentioned as a frequent home of Chinese adoptees?
3. In what year does "The Dying Rooms" premiere on American television?
4. What event are the Evanses attending where all the children are dressed as tigers?
(a) A child's jungle-themed birthday party.
(b) A Halloween party.
(c) Dragon-Boat Festival.
(d) "Between the Two New Years."
5. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
(a) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(b) Hard Rock Cafe.
(c) House of Blues.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what magazine does Jill Smolowe, adoptive mother and writer, work?
2. Which of these things is ranked as least important in a national survey of parents of adopted Chinese children?
3. What is on the necklace Karin buys in the farmers' market?
4. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
5. Where is it that all adopted Chinese babies must pass through?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)