|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women are forcibly sterilized during campaigns in 1983 and 1991?
(a) 3 million.
(b) 300 million.
(c) 13 million.
(d) 30 million.
2. Jenny Bowen remembers a little girl left behind who is very proud of what possession?
(a) A doll.
(b) A book.
(c) String bracelets.
(d) A locket.
3. What animal's sound does Kelly imitate?
(a) A cat.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A duck.
(d) A cow.
4. Where is it that all adopted Chinese babies must pass through?
5. In an old Chinese proverb, what do people try to describe by touching one part of it?
(a) A tree.
(b) An airplane.
(c) An elephant.
(d) An ostrich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is given to all the girls at Ming Quong on Mother's Day?
2. What unusual circumstances involving Chinese adoption exists in one Southern family?
3. What American icon does Karin see painted on trashcans in Guanzhou?
4. In what year does the government announce its "one-child policy"?
5. Which of these is a song Karin and Mark sing to Kelly in the hotel room?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)