|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual circumstances involving Chinese adoption exists in one Southern family?
(a) Three sisters who each adopted a baby.
(b) A mother and daughter who each adopted a baby.
(c) Two single parents of Chinese adoptees married.
(d) An adoptee from China who adopted a baby from China.
2. Who is Zhang Shuyun?
(a) A Chinese orphanage caretaker.
(b) A Chinese government official.
(c) A Chinese filmmaker.
(d) A Chinese physician.
3. To what Broadway show's music does Kelly fall asleep in White Cloud Park?
(b) "West Side Story."
4. With what does Kelly seem particularly fascinated?
(c) Traffic lights.
(d) The television.
5. What is it called when the parents' dossiers are matched with a Chinese child?
(a) An application.
(b) An intervention.
(c) A referral.
(d) A contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wars of foreign aggression has China endured in the past 300 years?
2. Who is Max?
3. Where is Karin when she has her first brush with the reality of her child not resembling her physically?
4. What Akira Kurosawa film that ends with the finding of a baby does Karin watch?
5. What is the common name of the system that favors boys over girls?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)