|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what magazine does Jill Smolowe, adoptive mother and writer, work?
(a) "Atlantic Monthly."
(b) "Better Homes and Gardens."
2. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
3. What practice does Karin take up to help her de-stress?
(c) Tai chi.
4. How many women are forcibly sterilized during campaigns in 1983 and 1991?
(a) 300 million.
(b) 13 million.
(c) 30 million.
(d) 3 million.
5. What is Kelly's favorite children's recording?
(a) "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
(b) "Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star."
(c) "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep."
(d) "Use Your Napkin(Not Your Mom!)."
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Karin receive photographs from a young woman in China?
2. In what country is SOS Kinderdorf International based?
3. Which of these groups is NOT one the author and her husband sought support from?
4. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
5. What does Kelly dress up as for her second Halloween?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)