|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through East-West Lives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "Da Niao"?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) Hannah Montana.
(c) Dora the Explorer.
(d) Big Bird.
2. In what year does the Law on Protection of Rights and Interests of Women go into effect?
3. What is the name of the ancient temple the group of adopting parents visit with their babies?
(a) Three Goats Temple.
(b) Mulberry Tree Temple.
(c) Golden Lilies Temple.
(d) Banyan Tree Temple.
4. What does Kelly dress up as for her second Halloween?
(a) A witch.
(b) A princess.
(c) A flower.
(d) A pumpkin.
5. Which other country is NOT mentioned as a frequent home of Chinese adoptees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the local legend about the founding of Guanzhou?
2. What unusual circumstances involving Chinese adoption exists in one Southern family?
3. What does Karin bury in her yard?
4. From what country are 2500 children adopted in China after World War II?
5. What is the common name of the system that favors boys over girls?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)