|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the estimated cost of adopting a child from China?
2. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
(b) Hong Kong.
3. Which of these is NOT a source of the author's story?
(a) Her child's birth mother.
(c) Chinese citizens.
4. Which other country is NOT mentioned as a frequent home of Chinese adoptees?
5. What does Karin bury in her yard?
(a) A soapstone Buddha.
(b) A laminated Catholic prayer card.
(c) A carved male figure intended to bring luck in birthing a son.
(d) A baby bootie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the book is for a general audience?
2. What book does Karin mention is one of her favorites?
3. What unusual circumstances involving Chinese adoption exists in one Southern family?
4. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
5. What are the "baiji"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)