|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Adeline Yen Mah's memoir, what does she call a cheap commodity in China?
2. What is printed on the T-shirt Kelly wore from the orphanage?
(a) Disney World.
(d) Trump's Castle Casino Resort.
3. What is it called when the parents' dossiers are matched with a Chinese child?
(a) An application.
(b) A referral.
(c) A contract.
(d) An intervention.
4. Which other country is NOT mentioned as a frequent home of Chinese adoptees?
5. Where is the author's daughter born?
(c) Szechuan Province.
(d) Pearl River Delta.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
2. What do Mark and Karin find between their beds in the hotel room?
3. What is a regional delicacy in Guangzhou that Karin is told tastes like peanuts?
4. Which of these places is NOT mentioned as a new home of a Chinese baby?
5. Which of these is NOT mentioned as a place where babies are abandoned?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)