|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mark and Karin find between their beds in the hotel room?
(a) A makeshift crib.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) A changing table.
(d) An electric fan.
2. How does the author refer to other girls adopted from China?
(a) Her daughter's "sisters."
(b) "The Lost Generation."
(c) "Chinese Pearls."
(d) "Chinese Flowers."
3. Which other country is NOT mentioned as a frequent home of Chinese adoptees?
4. What is the name of the ship Karin watches sail under the Golden Gate Bridge?
(a) China Doll.
(b) China Moon.
(c) Chinese Buddha.
(d) Paper Moon.
5. Where is China's leader, Jiang Zemin, at the time Karin and Mark fly to China?
(c) In the United States.
(d) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What practice does Karin take up to help her de-stress?
2. What is the number of people in China the government admitted was too poor to afford clothes and food?
3. What does Karin put in the notebook decorated with Chinese characters?
4. Which of these groups is NOT one the author and her husband sought support from?
5. What book does Karin mention is one of her favorites?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)