|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the child that will be Karin and Mark's daughter when they receive their referral?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
2. Where is the author's daughter born?
(a) Szechuan Province.
(d) Pearl River Delta.
3. Which of these is NOT a source of the author's story?
(a) Chinese citizens.
(d) Her child's birth mother.
4. Who does Karin visit far up the Nathan Road?
(a) A fortune teller.
(b) A seamstress.
(c) Distant relatives.
(d) A friend's family.
5. What is the number of people in China the government admitted was too poor to afford clothes and food?
(a) 7 million.
(b) 17 million.
(c) 100 million.
(d) 70 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first glimpse Karin and Mark get of their baby?
2. As of the writing of the book, approximately how many Chinese-born girls are living in the United States?
3. What book does Karin mention is one of her favorites?
4. Where does Karin live in her early journalistic career?
5. Who is Mei Li?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)