|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What practice does Karin take up to help her de-stress?
(c) Tai chi.
2. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
(a) Hong Kong.
3. What does Karin bury in her yard?
(a) A baby bootie.
(b) A laminated Catholic prayer card.
(c) A soapstone Buddha.
(d) A carved male figure intended to bring luck in birthing a son.
4. What is a regional delicacy in Guangzhou that Karin is told tastes like peanuts?
(a) Fried grasshoppers.
(b) Fried moths.
(c) Fried mulberry leaves.
(d) Fried silkworms.
5. Where are Karin and Mark told their daughter was found?
(a) In a market.
(b) Beside the highway.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) In a dumpster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karin think is in the bundle a young woman tries to give her?
2. Who is Mei Li?
3. What does Karin put in the notebook decorated with Chinese characters?
4. What human tie does Evans call one of the deepest possible?
5. What character does Mark name as his ideal father?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)