|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a source of the author's story?
(a) Her child's birth mother.
(b) Chinese citizens.
2. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
3. What is a regional delicacy in Guangzhou that Karin is told tastes like peanuts?
(a) Fried moths.
(b) Fried silkworms.
(c) Fried mulberry leaves.
(d) Fried grasshoppers.
4. Who is Mei Li?
(a) Their baby's birth mother.
(b) Their new baby.
(c) An old friend of Karin's.
(d) The head of the orphanage.
5. What is the name of Karin and Mark's new puppy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karin think is in the bundle a young woman tries to give her?
2. What is the local legend about the founding of Guanzhou?
3. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
4. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
5. What is the most common method used to commit suicide by Chinese rural women?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)