|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the British documentary about Chinese orphanages?
(a) "Growing Up Orphans."
(b) "Abandoned and Unloved."
(c) "The Dying Rooms."
(d) "China's Lost Children."
2. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
3. What character does Mark name as his ideal father?
(a) Mr. Bennett, "Pride and Prejudice."
(b) Dr. Huxtable, "The Cosby Show."
(c) Daddy Warbucks, "Annie."
(d) Atticus Finch, "To Kill a Mockingbird."
4. As of the writing of the book, approximately how many Chinese-born girls are living in the United States?
5. What is the name of the ship Karin watches sail under the Golden Gate Bridge?
(a) China Moon.
(b) Paper Moon.
(c) China Doll.
(d) Chinese Buddha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What practice does Karin take up to help her de-stress?
2. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
3. What do Mark and Karin find between their beds in the hotel room?
4. What is a "hutang"?
5. About how long does it take for adoptive parents to move from the first meeting in an adoption agency to meeting their child?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)