|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a regional delicacy in Guangzhou that Karin is told tastes like peanuts?
(a) Fried mulberry leaves.
(b) Fried moths.
(c) Fried grasshoppers.
(d) Fried silkworms.
2. As of the writing of the book, approximately how many Chinese-born girls are living in the United States?
3. Which of these is NOT mentioned as a place where babies are abandoned?
(a) Railroad stations.
(d) Along roads.
4. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. What do Mark and Karin find between their beds in the hotel room?
(a) A rocking chair.
(b) An electric fan.
(c) A changing table.
(d) A makeshift crib.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Karin visit far up the Nathan Road?
2. Where is the author's daughter born?
3. What unusual circumstances involving Chinese adoption exists in one Southern family?
4. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
5. What character does Mark name as his ideal father?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)