|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Journey to the East.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how long does it take for adoptive parents to move from the first meeting in an adoption agency to meeting their child?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) One year.
2. In an old Chinese proverb, what do people try to describe by touching one part of it?
(a) An airplane.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A tree.
(d) An ostrich.
3. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
4. What is the first major hurdle Karin and Mark have to clear in the adoption process?
(a) FBI fingerprinting.
(b) Passing a home study by a social worker.
(c) Clearance from the INS.
(d) A credit check.
5. What is the name of Karin and Mark's new puppy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these places is NOT mentioned as a new home of a Chinese baby?
2. What character does Mark name as his ideal father?
3. What practice does Karin take up to help her de-stress?
4. What human tie does Evans call one of the deepest possible?
5. What is the estimated cost of adopting a child from China?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)