|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Journey to the East.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the estimated cost of adopting a child from China?
2. How does the author refer to other girls adopted from China?
(a) "Chinese Pearls."
(b) Her daughter's "sisters."
(c) "The Lost Generation."
(d) "Chinese Flowers."
3. According to a folk tale Karin read, what are adopted children in China sometimes called?
(a) Children of the wasps.
(b) Boll worm babies.
(c) Children of the mulberry bug.
(d) Mulberry wasps.
4. What is the name of Karin and Mark's new puppy?
5. In what year does China enact an international adoption law?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the child that will be Karin and Mark's daughter when they receive their referral?
2. What is it called when the parents' dossiers are matched with a Chinese child?
3. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
4. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
5. What practice does Karin take up to help her de-stress?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)