Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The One-Child, Maybe-One-More Policy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "hukou"?
(a) A birth permission paper.
(b) A marriage license.
(c) An adoption decree.
(d) A residence registration card.
2. Who is Mei Li?
(a) Their new baby.
(b) Their baby's birth mother.
(c) An old friend of Karin's.
(d) The head of the orphanage.
3. At one time in history, what is cut into intricate pieces that fit like puzzles so that separated family could find one another?
4. Where is the author's daughter born?
(c) Szechuan Province.
(d) Pearl River Delta.
5. Who is China's second sage?
(a) Kublai Khan.
(c) Mao Zedong.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the Law on Protection of Rights and Interests of Women go into effect?
2. Which of these is NOT mentioned as a place where babies are abandoned?
3. What character does Mark name as his ideal father?
4. What human tie does Evans call one of the deepest possible?
5. What is the first glimpse Karin and Mark get of their baby?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)