Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China with Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the "baiji"?
(a) White goats.
(b) White whales.
(c) White dolphins.
(d) White cranes.
2. What does Karin put in the notebook decorated with Chinese characters?
(a) Notes for a writing assignment.
(b) A diary.
(c) Letters to her future child.
3. Where is China's leader, Jiang Zemin, at the time Karin and Mark fly to China?
(b) In the United States.
(c) Hong Kong.
4. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
5. How old is the child that will be Karin and Mark's daughter when they receive their referral?
(a) One year.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most common method used to commit suicide by Chinese rural women?
2. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
3. Which of these groups is NOT one the author and her husband sought support from?
4. What is it called when the parents' dossiers are matched with a Chinese child?
5. What is the first major hurdle Karin and Mark have to clear in the adoption process?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)