Quiz: Introduction to Journey to the East
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. As of the writing of the book, approximately how many Chinese-born girls are living in the United States?
2. What is it called when the parents' dossiers are matched with a Chinese child?
a) An intervention.
b) An application.
c) A contract.
d) A referral.
3. When does the Chinese government's strict population-control policy go into effect?
4. What is the number of people in China the government admitted was too poor to afford clothes and food?
a) 100 million.
b) 7 million.
c) 17 million.
d) 70 million.
5. How does the author refer to other...
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)