|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jenny Bowen remembers a little girl left behind who is very proud of what possession?
(a) A locket.
(b) String bracelets.
(c) A doll.
(d) A book.
2. What fact does Evans mention about adopting children over the age of ten?
(a) They are only adopted within China.
(b) They must agree to the adoption.
(c) They cannot be adopted at all.
(d) They are always placed in pairs.
3. On what surface is Kelly afraid, at first, to move?
(b) Shag carpet.
4. In what year does the government announce its "one-child policy"?
5. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
(a) Hard Rock Cafe.
(b) House of Blues.
(d) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the former entry port for immigrants coming to California between 1910-1940?
2. With whom does Amy DeNucci travel to adopt Chinese babies?
3. Where is the author's daughter born?
4. Where does Karin live in her early journalistic career?
5. What is Jeffrey's favorite lullaby called?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)