|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jiang Xiao Yu holding when she meets her parents?
(a) A green cup.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A stuffed bear.
(d) A blue block.
2. Who is "Da Niao"?
(a) Dora the Explorer.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Big Bird.
(d) Hannah Montana.
3. In what year does the government announce its "one-child policy"?
4. About how long does it take for adoptive parents to move from the first meeting in an adoption agency to meeting their child?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Three months.
(d) One year.
5. What does "Ming Quong" mean?
(a) "Brilliant Star."
(b) "Happy Home."
(c) "Radiant Light."
(d) "Blessed Children."
Short Answer Questions
1. What Akira Kurosawa film that ends with the finding of a baby does Karin watch?
2. How old is the child that will be Karin and Mark's daughter when they receive their referral?
3. Who does Karin visit far up the Nathan Road?
4. What is given to all the girls at Ming Quong on Mother's Day?
5. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)