|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is a song Karin and Mark sing to Kelly in the hotel room?
(a) "Home on the Range."
(b) "Itsy-Bitsy Spider."
(c) "Bye Bye Blackbird."
(d) "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
2. With whom does Amy DeNucci travel to adopt Chinese babies?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sons.
3. How many generations are in the genealogy May Wong sees?
4. Who is China's second sage?
(b) Kublai Khan.
(c) Mao Zedong.
5. What is the other name for this Chinese October holiday?
(a) Day of Remembrance.
(b) Day of Forgiveness.
(c) Day of Reunion.
(d) Day of Reckoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
2. Where is it that all adopted Chinese babies must pass through?
3. In what type of church is the tiger-costume event held?
4. Which other country is NOT mentioned as a frequent home of Chinese adoptees?
5. Which of these professors is NOT part of the study on infant abandonment in China?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)