|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evans cite as all children's worst enemy?
2. In what major newspaper is Julia Ming Gale's story told in 1996?
(a) "USA Today."
(b) "The Boston Globe."
(c) "The Washington Post."
(d) "The New York Times."
3. What is the name of the national organization for single parents of Chinese children?
(a) Helping Hands.
(b) Our Chinese Daughters Foundation.
(c) Just the Two of Us.
(d) Families with Children from China.
4. What Chinese festival is held in October?
(a) Festival of the Autumn Moon.
(b) Harvest Festival.
(c) Festival of the Dragon.
(d) Silkworm Festival.
5. In ancient times, what is the other meaning for the Chinese character for "wife"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max?
2. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
3. Which of these is a reason given by Chinese couples who adopted abandoned baby girls?
4. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
5. Which of these is NOT an item mentioned as having been found with an abandoned baby?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)