|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
2. In what year does "The Dying Rooms" premiere on American television?
3. In Adeline Yen Mah's memoir, what does she call a cheap commodity in China?
4. From what country does the wave of adoptees come to America in the 1950s?
5. Which of these is NOT part of the new playground built at the orphanage where Kelly lived?
(a) A Mickey Mouse ride.
(b) A slide.
(d) A sandbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jiang Xiao Yu holding when she meets her parents?
2. Who is "Da Niao"?
3. What is a "shengyu zheng"?
4. Which of these is NOT an interpretation of Kelly's given Chinese name?
5. What is a "hutang"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)