|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the national organization for single parents of Chinese children?
(a) Our Chinese Daughters Foundation.
(b) Families with Children from China.
(c) Just the Two of Us.
(d) Helping Hands.
2. What is Jiang Xiao Yu holding when she meets her parents?
(a) A green cup.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A blue block.
(d) A stuffed bear.
3. What is a natural ratio of boys to girls at birth?
4. What religious sect always deliberately puts a flaw in their quilts?
(c) Jehovah's Witnesses.
5. What does it mean when the street vendors call "you liangge yo-o-o"?
(a) "There are two of them!"
(c) "Look, Americans!"
(d) "They are blond!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things is ranked as least important in a national survey of parents of adopted Chinese children?
2. What Native American tribe always deliberately weaves an imperfection into their rugs?
3. What fact does Evans mention about adopting children over the age of ten?
4. Who is it that parents photograph at one orphanage where they are the first people to pick up the babies?
5. Where are Karin and Mark told their daughter was found?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)