|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what magazine does Jill Smolowe, adoptive mother and writer, work?
(a) "Atlantic Monthly."
(c) "Better Homes and Gardens."
2. During what dynasty is China's family system based on male lineage first laid out?
3. What pattern is the quilt on Karin's bed?
(a) Log Cabin.
(b) Wedding Ring.
(c) Flying Geese.
4. What award does "The Dying Rooms" win?
(a) An Emmy.
(b) A Nobel.
(c) A Peabody.
(d) An Oscar.
5. How many wars of foreign aggression has China endured in the past 300 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event are the Evanses attending where all the children are dressed as tigers?
2. What animal's sound does Kelly imitate?
3. With what does Kelly seem particularly fascinated?
4. What is on the necklace Karin buys in the farmers' market?
5. What does Karin put in the notebook decorated with Chinese characters?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)