|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious sect always deliberately puts a flaw in their quilts?
(b) Jehovah's Witnesses.
2. What is the name of the organization that sponsors the tiger-costume event and has chapters in all major U.S. cities?
(a) Chinese Daughters.
(b) Helping Hands.
(c) Adopted from China.
(d) Families with Children from China.
3. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
(b) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(c) House of Blues.
(d) Hard Rock Cafe.
4. What common remark about adopted children from China is particularly frustrating to their parents?
(a) That they aren't their parents "real" children.
(b) That they all look the same.
(c) That they don't look like their parents.
(d) That they are lucky to have been rescued.
5. What practice does Karin take up to help her de-stress?
(a) Tai chi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is printed on the T-shirt Kelly wore from the orphanage?
2. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
3. What is the first glimpse Karin and Mark get of their baby?
4. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
5. What major event occurs three days before Mark and Karin leave for China?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)