|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the popular name of legendary heroine Fa Mu Lan?
2. What do Mark and Karin find between their beds in the hotel room?
(a) A makeshift crib.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) An electric fan.
(d) A changing table.
3. What is the main reason Chinese people cite for the necessity of the population-control policies?
(a) Economic development.
(b) Family stability.
(c) Scarcity of natural resources.
(d) Fear of another famine.
4. Where are Karin and Mark told their daughter was found?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) Beside the highway.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) In a market.
5. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) Joined Hands.
(b) Adoption International.
(c) Welcome House.
(d) One World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Ming Quong" mean?
2. With what does Kelly seem particularly fascinated?
3. What is the name of the national organization for single parents of Chinese children?
4. What is the most common method used to commit suicide by Chinese rural women?
5. To what Broadway show's music does Kelly fall asleep in White Cloud Park?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)