|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the former entry port for immigrants coming to California between 1910-1940?
(b) Ellis Island.
(c) Ryker's Island.
(d) Angel Island.
2. Which of these professors is NOT part of the study on infant abandonment in China?
(a) Huang Banghan.
(b) Wang Liyao.
(c) Kay Johnson.
(d) Richard Tessler.
3. What Native American tribe always deliberately weaves an imperfection into their rugs?
4. What leader celebrated the idea of "glorious mothers having more babies"?
(a) Chiang Kai-shek.
(b) Deng Xiaoping.
(c) Jiang Zemin.
(d) Mao Zedong.
5. How many women are forcibly sterilized during campaigns in 1983 and 1991?
(a) 30 million.
(b) 3 million.
(c) 13 million.
(d) 300 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these groups is NOT one the author and her husband sought support from?
2. In what year does China change to a "one son or two child policy"?
3. Who is Zhang Shuyun?
4. What is on the necklace Karin buys in the farmers' market?
5. What are the "baiji"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)