|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Search for Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what percentage of families who abandon babies is the decision made by the father?
2. At one time in history, what is cut into intricate pieces that fit like puzzles so that separated family could find one another?
3. What Asian-American athlete does Evans cite as having been called "Beaten by an American"?
(a) Kristi Yamaguchi.
(b) Michelle Kwan.
(c) Michelle Wie.
(d) Apollo Ono.
4. Which of these is NOT mentioned as a place where babies are abandoned?
(a) Along roads.
(c) Railroad stations.
5. In what country is SOS Kinderdorf International based?
(d) The Czech Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Karin's group of adoptive families have a potluck dinner?
2. In what year does China enact an international adoption law?
3. What major event occurs three days before Mark and Karin leave for China?
4. What is the name of the ship Karin watches sail under the Golden Gate Bridge?
5. In what year does the Law on Protection of Rights and Interests of Women go into effect?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)