|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Matters of Life and Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
(a) "Leave It to Beaver."
(b) "Little Rascals."
(c) "The Brady Bunch."
(d) "The Partridge Family."
2. What fact does Evans mention about adopting children over the age of ten?
(a) They are only adopted within China.
(b) They cannot be adopted at all.
(c) They are always placed in pairs.
(d) They must agree to the adoption.
3. In what year does China enact an international adoption law?
4. At one time in history, what is cut into intricate pieces that fit like puzzles so that separated family could find one another?
5. Which of these is NOT an item mentioned as having been found with an abandoned baby?
(a) String bracelets.
(b) A stuffed panda bear.
(c) A bag of rice.
(d) A yam.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is SOS Kinderdorf International based?
2. What is a "shengyu zheng"?
3. What major event occurs three days before Mark and Karin leave for China?
4. In what year does China loosen the restrictions demanding that adoptive parents take "special-needs" children?
5. Jenny Bowen remembers a little girl left behind who is very proud of what possession?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)