Quiz: Introduction to Matters of Life and Death
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When does the Chinese government's strict population-control policy go into effect?
2. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
3. What human tie does Evans call one of the deepest possible?
a) Between grandparents and grandchildren.
b) Between siblings.
c) Between parent and child.
d) Between spouses.
4. About how many of China's thousand-plus orphanages do adoption agencies have contact with?
5. What is the literal translation of "shaying tang"?
a) "Home for Little Ones."
b) "Hospice for killing infants."
c) "Hospital for...
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)