|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) Joined Hands.
(b) Welcome House.
(c) One World.
(d) Adoption International.
2. What animal's sound does Kelly imitate?
(a) A duck.
(b) A cow.
(c) A cat.
(d) A donkey.
3. What is the first glimpse Karin and Mark get of their baby?
(a) She is handed to them.
(b) A photograph.
(c) They see her through a window.
(d) Her footprint.
4. What Chinese festival is held in October?
(a) Festival of the Autumn Moon.
(b) Silkworm Festival.
(c) Harvest Festival.
(d) Festival of the Dragon.
5. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what surface is Kelly afraid, at first, to move?
2. What famous novelist founds the first international adoption agency in the United States?
3. With whom does Amy DeNucci travel to adopt Chinese babies?
4. What is Jeffrey's favorite lullaby called?
5. Of what does Karin receive photographs from a young woman in China?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)