|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious sect always deliberately puts a flaw in their quilts?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
2. What is the first glimpse Karin and Mark get of their baby?
(a) They see her through a window.
(b) She is handed to them.
(c) A photograph.
(d) Her footprint.
3. Where is it that all adopted Chinese babies must pass through?
4. What strange menu item from their final dinner in China does Evans mention more than once?
(a) Lily greens.
(b) Ostrich meat.
(c) Cow tongue.
(d) Snake meat.
5. Which of these is a reason given by Chinese couples who adopted abandoned baby girls?
(a) To increase joy in life.
(b) To provide grandchildren.
(c) To bring honor to the family.
(d) To provide for our old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Max give the adoptive parents before they head out to start collecting official permissions?
2. Where is Karin when she has an epiphany about how unconditionally she loves her daughter?
3. What is the most common method used to commit suicide by Chinese rural women?
4. To what Broadway show's music does Kelly fall asleep in White Cloud Park?
5. Where are Karin and Mark told their daughter was found?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)