|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kelly's one Cantonese word?
2. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) One World.
(b) Adoption International.
(c) Welcome House.
(d) Joined Hands.
3. What Native American tribe always deliberately weaves an imperfection into their rugs?
4. What Chinese festival is held in October?
(a) Silkworm Festival.
(b) Harvest Festival.
(c) Festival of the Dragon.
(d) Festival of the Autumn Moon.
5. What strange menu item from their final dinner in China does Evans mention more than once?
(a) Snake meat.
(b) Lily greens.
(c) Cow tongue.
(d) Ostrich meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
2. What religious sect always deliberately puts a flaw in their quilts?
3. What pattern is the quilt on Karin's bed?
4. What does Chinese legend say brings two lovers together?
5. What is it that Chinese people traditionally eat at this October festival?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)