|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ancient temple the group of adopting parents visit with their babies?
(a) Three Goats Temple.
(b) Mulberry Tree Temple.
(c) Banyan Tree Temple.
(d) Golden Lilies Temple.
2. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
(b) Hong Kong.
3. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
(a) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(b) House of Blues.
(d) Hard Rock Cafe.
4. On what surface is Kelly afraid, at first, to move?
(b) Shag carpet.
5. Who is Max?
(a) The adoption group's U.S.-China facilitator.
(b) An official at the Consulate.
(c) The adoption group's bus driver.
(d) One of the other adoptive parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
2. In what percentage of families who abandon babies is the decision made by the father?
3. What are the "baiji"?
4. What message does Max give the adoptive parents before they head out to start collecting official permissions?
5. What is Kelly's one Cantonese word?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)