|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pattern is the quilt on Karin's bed?
(a) Flying Geese.
(b) Log Cabin.
(c) Wedding Ring.
2. What is a "hutang"?
(a) An old, walled Chinese neighborhood.
(b) A popular stuffed infant toy in China.
(c) A Chinese dumpling dish.
(d) A small meal including tea and crackers.
3. What is it that Chinese people traditionally eat at this October festival?
(a) Rice pudding.
4. What is printed on the T-shirt Kelly wore from the orphanage?
(c) Disney World.
(d) Trump's Castle Casino Resort.
5. Which of these professors is NOT part of the study on infant abandonment in China?
(a) Wang Liyao.
(b) Huang Banghan.
(c) Kay Johnson.
(d) Richard Tessler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Karin visit far up the Nathan Road?
2. On what surface is Kelly afraid, at first, to move?
3. Where are Karin and Mark told their daughter was found?
4. What strange menu item from their final dinner in China does Evans mention more than once?
5. What is the other name for this Chinese October holiday?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)