|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what percentage of families who abandon babies is the decision made by the father?
2. What is a "hutang"?
(a) A popular stuffed infant toy in China.
(b) A Chinese dumpling dish.
(c) An old, walled Chinese neighborhood.
(d) A small meal including tea and crackers.
3. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
(c) Hong Kong.
4. What is the other name for this Chinese October holiday?
(a) Day of Reckoning.
(b) Day of Reunion.
(c) Day of Forgiveness.
(d) Day of Remembrance.
5. Which of these professors is NOT part of the study on infant abandonment in China?
(a) Kay Johnson.
(b) Richard Tessler.
(c) Huang Banghan.
(d) Wang Liyao.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ancient temple the group of adopting parents visit with their babies?
2. What religious sect always deliberately puts a flaw in their quilts?
3. Where is China's leader, Jiang Zemin, at the time Karin and Mark fly to China?
4. What Akira Kurosawa film that ends with the finding of a baby does Karin watch?
5. To what Broadway show's music does Kelly fall asleep in White Cloud Park?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)