|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ancient temple the group of adopting parents visit with their babies?
(a) Banyan Tree Temple.
(b) Mulberry Tree Temple.
(c) Three Goats Temple.
(d) Golden Lilies Temple.
2. What strange menu item from their final dinner in China does Evans mention more than once?
(a) Cow tongue.
(b) Ostrich meat.
(c) Lily greens.
(d) Snake meat.
3. What is the most common method used to commit suicide by Chinese rural women?
(d) Poison by agricultural pesticide.
4. What do Mark and Karin find between their beds in the hotel room?
(a) A changing table.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) A makeshift crib.
(d) An electric fan.
5. What does Chinese legend say brings two lovers together?
(c) An invisible red string.
(d) Magnetic force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Max give the adoptive parents before they head out to start collecting official permissions?
2. What is a "hutang"?
3. To what Broadway show's music does Kelly fall asleep in White Cloud Park?
4. What is Jiang Xiao Yu holding when she meets her parents?
5. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)