|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Karin receive photographs from a young woman in China?
(a) The market where Kelly was found.
(b) The farmer who found her.
(c) The apartments surrounding the market.
(d) A village near Jiangmen.
2. What are the "baiji"?
(a) White whales.
(b) White cranes.
(c) White goats.
(d) White dolphins.
3. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) Joined Hands.
(b) Welcome House.
(c) Adoption International.
(d) One World.
4. Which of these is a reason given by Chinese couples who adopted abandoned baby girls?
(a) To provide grandchildren.
(b) To provide for our old age.
(c) To increase joy in life.
(d) To bring honor to the family.
5. What is a regional delicacy in Guangzhou that Karin is told tastes like peanuts?
(a) Fried grasshoppers.
(b) Fried silkworms.
(c) Fried moths.
(d) Fried mulberry leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max?
2. Where is China's leader, Jiang Zemin, at the time Karin and Mark fly to China?
3. What is Guan Yin the goddess of?
4. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
5. Who is Mei Li?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)