|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Kelly seem particularly fascinated?
(b) The television.
(c) Traffic lights.
2. What Native American tribe always deliberately weaves an imperfection into their rugs?
3. What Chinese festival is held in October?
(a) Festival of the Dragon.
(b) Silkworm Festival.
(c) Harvest Festival.
(d) Festival of the Autumn Moon.
4. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) Welcome House.
(b) Adoption International.
(c) Joined Hands.
(d) One World.
5. What are the "baiji"?
(a) White cranes.
(b) White whales.
(c) White dolphins.
(d) White goats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pattern is the quilt on Karin's bed?
2. What religious sect always deliberately puts a flaw in their quilts?
3. Who is Mei Li?
4. Where is Karin when she has an epiphany about how unconditionally she loves her daughter?
5. What does Kelly call motorcycles?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)