|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Chinese people traditionally eat at this October festival?
(c) Rice pudding.
2. In what percentage of families who abandon babies is the decision made by the father?
3. What do Mark and Karin find between their beds in the hotel room?
(a) A changing table.
(b) A makeshift crib.
(c) An electric fan.
(d) A rocking chair.
4. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
(a) "The Brady Bunch."
(b) "The Partridge Family."
(c) "Leave It to Beaver."
(d) "Little Rascals."
5. What strange menu item from their final dinner in China does Evans mention more than once?
(a) Cow tongue.
(b) Snake meat.
(c) Lily greens.
(d) Ostrich meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
2. What animal's sound does Kelly imitate?
3. What is the other name for this Chinese October holiday?
4. Who is Max?
5. What are the "baiji"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)