|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) One World.
(b) Joined Hands.
(c) Welcome House.
(d) Adoption International.
2. Who is Mei Li?
(a) Their new baby.
(b) The head of the orphanage.
(c) An old friend of Karin's.
(d) Their baby's birth mother.
3. On what surface is Kelly afraid, at first, to move?
(c) Shag carpet.
4. What is it that Chinese people traditionally eat at this October festival?
(a) Rice pudding.
5. With whom does Amy DeNucci travel to adopt Chinese babies?
(a) Her sons.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what city do Karin and Mark fly first?
2. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
3. Where is China's leader, Jiang Zemin, at the time Karin and Mark fly to China?
4. Where is Karin when she has an epiphany about how unconditionally she loves her daughter?
5. What is the other name for this Chinese October holiday?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)