|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Akira Kurosawa film that ends with the finding of a baby does Karin watch?
(b) "Seven Samurai."
(c) "One Wonderful Sunday."
(d) "The Idiot."
2. In what percentage of families who abandon babies is the decision made by the father?
3. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
(a) "Little Rascals."
(b) "The Partridge Family."
(c) "The Brady Bunch."
(d) "Leave It to Beaver."
4. What famous novelist founds the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) Harper Lee.
(b) John Steinbeck.
(c) Pearl S. Buck.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
5. What is the name of the first international adoption agency in the United States?
(a) Adoption International.
(b) One World.
(c) Joined Hands.
(d) Welcome House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Native American tribe always deliberately weaves an imperfection into their rugs?
2. What is printed on the T-shirt Kelly wore from the orphanage?
3. Who is Max?
4. What is a regional delicacy in Guangzhou that Karin is told tastes like peanuts?
5. What is the most common method used to commit suicide by Chinese rural women?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)