|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Light of the Autumn Moon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Karin and Mark told their daughter was found?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) Beside the highway.
(d) In a market.
2. Which of these is a reason given by Chinese couples who adopted abandoned baby girls?
(a) To provide for our old age.
(b) To increase joy in life.
(c) To provide grandchildren.
(d) To bring honor to the family.
3. What is Kelly's one Cantonese word?
4. At what internationally famous restaurant does the group of adopting parents eat after getting the babies?
(a) Hard Rock Cafe.
(b) House of Blues.
(d) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
5. What are the "baiji"?
(a) White cranes.
(b) White goats.
(c) White whales.
(d) White dolphins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what TV show does Mark say the "soy or milk" formula debate reminds him?
2. Which of these is a song Karin and Mark sing to Kelly in the hotel room?
3. What is the most common method used to commit suicide by Chinese rural women?
4. On what surface is Kelly afraid, at first, to move?
5. What is the first glimpse Karin and Mark get of their baby?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)