Quiz: In the Light of the Autumn Moon to The Search for Home
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What religious sect always deliberately puts a flaw in their quilts?
b) Jehovah's Witnesses.
2. What is the name of the former entry port for immigrants coming to California between 1910-1940?
a) Ellis Island.
b) Angel Island.
c) Ryker's Island.
3. What symbols does Karin's father use to represent people on his family tree?
4. How many generations are in the genealogy May Wong sees?
5. What is it that Chinese people traditionally eat at this October festival?
This section contains 296 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)