1. Which of these places is NOT mentioned as a new home of a Chinese baby?
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What unusual circumstances involving Chinese adoption exists in one Southern family?
(a) Two single parents of Chinese adoptees married.
(b) An adoptee from China who adopted a baby from China.
(c) A mother and daughter who each adopted a baby.
(d) Three sisters who each adopted a baby.
3. Which other country is NOT mentioned as a frequent home of Chinese adoptees?
4. How many Chinese girls are flown into the United States every month?
5. As of the writing of the book, approximately how many Chinese-born girls are living in the United States?
6. Where is the author's daughter born?
(b) Szechuan Province.
(d) Pearl River Delta.
7. How old is the author's daughter when they adopt her?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
This section contains 3,926 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)