|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the trailer, whose computer system has Arby managed to hack into?
(a) Harding's computer.
(b) InGen's computer.
(c) Thorne's computer.
(d) Malcolm's computer.
2. When the three men come upon the abandoned complex, what does Malcolm realize he is looking at?
(a) An amusement park.
(b) A manufacturing facility.
(c) A university.
(d) A veterinary hospital.
3. According to Dodgson, how many hours do they have to collect the dinosaur eggs?
4. Where do the raptors take the circular cage?
(a) To the river.
(b) To the cliff.
(c) To the compound.
(d) To their nest.
5. Where do Harding, Malcolm, and Kelly find the rest of the group?
(a) In a storage shed.
(b) At the helicopter pad.
(c) In the convenience store.
(d) In the manufacturing facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
2. As Malcolm watches the apatosaurs, he notices something that concerns him. What does Malcolm notice?
3. When Arby spots Levine on the monitors, what is Levine using to move around the island?
4. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
5. Instead of thanking his rescuer for saving him from the charging dinosaur, what does Levine do?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the men unpack the vehicles, why is Eddie Carr so relieved that they start properly?
2. Describe the appearance of the raptor nest.
3. When the men move out from their landing site, why do they decide to head north?
4. Why does Malcolm wait behind in the trailer while Harding races to the high hide to rescue the others?
5. Describe the type and behavior of dinosaur that is attacking the high hide?
6. Why do Malcolm and Harding believe there is something weird about the predator/prey ratio on the island?
7. While King has risen up through the ranks of the corporate spies, what has he struggled to do since joining Biosyn?
8. How does Kelly end up locating the tunnel that she and the other group members use to escape from the raptors in the store?
9. How do Kelly, Malcolm, and Harding escape from the trailer?
10. When Levine is alone in the high hide after the others have gone back to the trailer to await Harding's arrival, what does Levine do that he never intended to do, and why does he think Malcolm will be upset with him?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)