|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Harding awakens on the riverbank, what is licking her face?
(a) A raptor.
(b) A compy.
(c) A triceratops.
(d) A stegosaurus.
2. Who takes off on the motorcycle to find the abandoned Explorer?
3. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
(a) An apatosaur herd.
(b) A compy herd.
(c) A triceratops herd.
(d) A stegosaur herd.
4. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
5. As most of the onlookers in the hide celebrate Malcolm, Harding, and Thorne's survival from the trailers, Arby is watching something else. What is Arby watching?
(a) Apatosaurs approaching the hide.
(b) Raptors approaching the hide.
(c) Tyrannosaurs approaching the hide.
(d) Compys approaching the hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sets off the external alarm at the trailer's camp site?
2. What is the name of the boat captain who agrees to take Dodgson and his team to the island in spite of the unfavorable weather conditions?
3. When Arby spots Levine on the monitors, what is Levine using to move around the island?
4. As Malcolm and Thorne make their way to the high hide in response to Levine's radio call, Arby radios the two men to turn on their dashboard security monitor. What has Arby seen?
5. Who insists on taking the motorcycle and going after Levine?
Short Essay Questions
1. While everyone is tending to the baby dinosaur, Levine calls in and asks to speak to Thorne privately. What does Levine tell Thorne?
2. When the men unpack the vehicles, why is Eddie Carr so relieved that they start properly?
3. What is the purpose of Hammond's Site B?
4. How does Kelly end up locating the tunnel that she and the other group members use to escape from the raptors in the store?
5. How does Levine respond when Malcolm and Thorne berate him for coming to Costa Rica alone and without telling the others where he was going?
6. How is the dinosaur kill site that Harding sees different from anything she has seen before in Africa?
7. Describe the type and behavior of dinosaur that is attacking the high hide?
8. While King has risen up through the ranks of the corporate spies, what has he struggled to do since joining Biosyn?
9. As dawn breaks and Levine waits in the store for news of Harding's progress, what does Levine suddenly remember that dawn signifies in predator territory?
10. Based on the discussion between Levine, Malcolm, Thorne, and Arby regarding apatosaurs, why do these dinosaurs probably have long necks?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)