|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dodgson clear the dinosaur nests of adults so the other men can steal the dinosaur eggs?
(a) Using live bait.
(b) Using an electronic shriek.
(c) Using fire.
(d) Using gunfire.
2. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
(a) A video tape cassette.
(b) A candy bar wrapper.
(c) A remote control.
(d) A radio.
3. As Levine sees the dinosaurs changing colors, what does he suddenly realize about these dinosaurs?
(a) They killed Diego.
(b) They will not attack.
(c) They killed King.
(d) They hunt in packs.
4. According to the research notes that Arby finds, what does the research show the baby dinosaurs are being fed?
(a) Ground animal protein from cows.
(b) Ground animal protein from sheep.
(c) Ground animal protein from chicken.
(d) Ground animal protein from pigs.
5. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
(a) The compound has security fences.
(b) The trailer has no more ammunition stores.
(c) The compound is downhill.
(d) The trailer offers no protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. From the high hide, who does Arby see trying to make his way to the river?
2. Eddie brings a baby dinosaur with a broken leg to the trailer so that he can tend to the broken bone. What type of dinosaur is the baby?
3. After the man who was trying to make his way to the river is killed, what does Levine see one of the dinosaurs that killed the man doing?
4. Instead of thanking his rescuer for saving him from the charging dinosaur, what does Levine do?
5. Who offers Sarah Harding a ride to Isla Sorna?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the dinosaur that Arby warned the three men about sees the Explorer, what does the dinosaur do, and why?
2. Eddie wants to splint the baby dinosaur's broken leg so it won't die in the wild. Harding warns him that the cast will kill the baby, too. Why and what does Harding propose?
3. After the raptors roll the cage away, what does Kelly tell the others about the lone raptor that went off on its own?
4. While King has risen up through the ranks of the corporate spies, what has he struggled to do since joining Biosyn?
5. When Levine is alone in the high hide after the others have gone back to the trailer to await Harding's arrival, what does Levine do that he never intended to do, and why does he think Malcolm will be upset with him?
6. Describe the appearance of the raptor nest.
7. What is the purpose of Hammond's Site B?
8. Why is the decision made to tag and release the baby dinosaurs on Isla Sorna?
9. Why does Levine insist that the tyrannosaurus rex that chases them is not truly a danger to them?
10. Describe the type and behavior of dinosaur that is attacking the high hide?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)