|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
(a) A radio.
(b) A remote control.
(c) A candy bar wrapper.
(d) A video tape cassette.
2. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
3. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
4. When Thorne and Malcolm arrive in Costa Rica, who warns them about the lack of gasoline, supplies, and roads on Isla Sorna?
(a) A customs officer.
(b) An adventure seeker.
(c) An expedition leader.
(d) A pilot.
5. From the high hide, who does Arby see trying to make his way to the river?
6. According to what Thorne tells the man who warns them about Isla Sorna, when are Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm planning to leave Isla Sorna?
(a) Within five days.
(b) Within two weeks.
(c) Within two days.
(d) Within one week.
7. Who takes off on the motorcycle to find the abandoned Explorer?
8. On the dock trying to find a boat to take her to the island, what catches Sarah Harding's attention?
(a) A Jeep Wrangler.
(b) A designer yacht.
(d) Lab equipment.
9. Which one of the people in the high hide is the second to fall to the ground?
10. When Dodgson regains consciousness, what does he hear?
(a) Radio chatter.
11. What is the name of the disease that Hammond references in the notes that Malcolm finds within the abandoned complex?
12. When Harding awakens on the riverbank, what is licking her face?
(a) A raptor.
(b) A stegosaurus.
(c) A triceratops.
(d) A compy.
13. Eddie brings a baby dinosaur with a broken leg to the trailer so that he can tend to the broken bone. What type of dinosaur is the baby?
(a) A maiasaur.
(b) A tyrannosaur.
(c) A triceratops.
(d) A raptor.
14. What does Levine's rescuer find as he goes after Levine?
(a) A tyrannosaur nest.
(b) A raptor nest.
(c) A triceratops nest.
(d) A compy nest.
15. Who is trapped in the circular cage that the raptors are trying to escape with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Using the video cameras that he has activated, what does Arby see on his monitor that he warns the three men is approaching their location?
2. As the person who left to find the Explorer hides beneath the found SUV, whose muddy boots come into view?
3. What type of dinosaurs surround the Jeep and rip it to shreds?
4. Which one of the people in the high hide is the first to fall to the ground?
5. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)