|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding shove at the pursuing raptors so she can reach safety?
(a) The motorbike.
(b) Candy bars.
(c) The table.
2. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
(a) In two days.
(b) The next morning.
(c) In seven days.
(d) The next evening.
3. As Harding walks through the jungle, she climbs a tree to safety as predator dinosaurs attack another herd. How many predators attack?
4. Instead of thanking his rescuer for saving him from the charging dinosaur, what does Levine do?
(a) Hits his rescuer.
(b) Runs away from his rescuer.
(c) Berates his rescuer.
(d) Leaves his rescuer behind.
5. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
(a) Under a tree trunk.
(b) In a tree.
(c) On a rope bridge.
(d) Under a bush.
6. Who gets on the motorcycle to chase the lone raptor?
(a) Kelly and Sarah.
(b) Kelly and Eddie.
(c) Arby and Eddie.
(d) Arby and Sarah.
7. Who is driving the Jeep that is racing after the circular cage?
8. As the people are trying to flee from the dinosaurs pursuing them, what happens to the Jeep?
(a) It blows its engine.
(b) It hits a tree.
(c) It gets a flat tire.
(d) It runs out of gas.
9. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
(c) Electrical power.
(d) Gas cans.
10. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
11. After the man who was trying to make his way to the river is killed, what does Levine see one of the dinosaurs that killed the man doing?
(a) Eating the man's leg.
(b) Eating a candy bar.
(c) Dragging the body away.
(d) Fighting with a triceratops.
12. In the trailer, whose computer system has Arby managed to hack into?
(a) Thorne's computer.
(b) Malcolm's computer.
(c) Harding's computer.
(d) InGen's computer.
13. What is the name of the disease that Hammond references in the notes that Malcolm finds within the abandoned complex?
14. Who is trapped in the circular cage that the raptors are trying to escape with?
15. Due to the weather, how will Harding have to arrive at the island?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By plane.
(c) She will have to wait.
(d) By boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as the dinosaurs are about to pass by the high hide without incident, what catches the attention of one of the dinosaurs?
2. On the dock trying to find a boat to take her to the island, what catches Sarah Harding's attention?
3. When the three men come upon the abandoned complex, what does Malcolm realize he is looking at?
4. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
5. According to what Thorne tells the man who warns them about Isla Sorna, when are Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm planning to leave Isla Sorna?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)