|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
2. According to Dodgson, how many hours do they have to collect the dinosaur eggs?
3. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
4. After one of the dinosaurs recovers the baby inside the trailer, what do the dinosaurs do?
(a) Push the trailers over the cliff.
(b) Depart from the camp.
(c) Crush the trailers.
(d) Eat the baby.
5. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
(a) The next evening.
(b) In seven days.
(c) The next morning.
(d) In two days.
6. What is the name of the boat captain who agrees to take Dodgson and his team to the island in spite of the unfavorable weather conditions?
(a) Sesor Nevan.
(b) Sesor Gandoca.
(c) Sesor Martinez.
(d) Sesor Alvarez.
7. As Harding walks through the jungle, she climbs a tree to safety as predator dinosaurs attack another herd. How many predators attack?
8. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
(a) The compound is downhill.
(b) The compound has security fences.
(c) The trailer has no more ammunition stores.
(d) The trailer offers no protection.
9. As the people on the motorcycle chase the lone raptor, what type of dinosaur herd are they forced to drive through?
(a) A compy herd.
(b) A triceratops herd.
(c) A stegosaur herd.
(d) An apatosaur herd.
10. What happens aboard the boat taking Harding, Dodgson, and the others to Isla Sorna?
(a) Baselton pushes Harding overboard.
(b) Dodgson pushes Harding overboard.
(c) Harding falls overboard.
(d) King pushes Harding overboard.
11. On the dock trying to find a boat to take her to the island, what catches Sarah Harding's attention?
(a) A Jeep Wrangler.
(c) Lab equipment.
(d) A designer yacht.
12. How many metal drums are found behind the store that used to contain gas?
13. What kind of dinosaur kills the man trying to make his way to the river?
(a) A compy.
(b) An apatosaur.
(c) A tyrannosaur.
(d) A raptor.
14. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
(a) Gas cans.
(b) Electrical power.
15. Why is Levine not concerned about the dinosaurs that are approaching the high hide?
(a) Because the high hide is camouflaged.
(b) Because the high hide is high enough.
(c) Because the high hide is downwind from their approach.
(d) Because the high hide is stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
2. From the high hide, who does Arby see trying to make his way to the river?
3. Who takes off on the motorcycle to find the abandoned Explorer?
4. After fleeing from the compys, where does Dodgson find shelter?
5. Due to the weather, how will Harding have to arrive at the island?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)