|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the sneaky approach of the raptors - using what seems to be a lone raptor - revealed to the occupants of the high hide?
(a) Headlights from the Jeep.
(b) A lightning flash.
(c) A flashlight beam.
(d) A raptor call.
2. According to Malcolm's assessment of the island population, about how many dinosaur species are present on the island?
3. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
4. What does Levine's rescuer find as he goes after Levine?
(a) A raptor nest.
(b) A tyrannosaur nest.
(c) A compy nest.
(d) A triceratops nest.
5. As Levine sees the dinosaurs changing colors, what does he suddenly realize about these dinosaurs?
(a) They hunt in packs.
(b) They killed Diego.
(c) They killed King.
(d) They will not attack.
6. Due to the weather, how will Harding have to arrive at the island?
(a) By boat.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By plane.
(d) She will have to wait.
7. After one of the dinosaurs recovers the baby inside the trailer, what do the dinosaurs do?
(a) Eat the baby.
(b) Depart from the camp.
(c) Crush the trailers.
(d) Push the trailers over the cliff.
8. When Harding awakens on the riverbank, what is licking her face?
(a) A stegosaurus.
(b) A raptor.
(c) A triceratops.
(d) A compy.
9. When Thorne and Malcolm arrive in Costa Rica, who warns them about the lack of gasoline, supplies, and roads on Isla Sorna?
(a) An adventure seeker.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A customs officer.
(d) An expedition leader.
10. When Arby spots Levine on the monitors, what is Levine using to move around the island?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A horse.
(d) A motorcycle.
11. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
(a) The compound is downhill.
(b) The trailer offers no protection.
(c) The trailer has no more ammunition stores.
(d) The compound has security fences.
12. As most of the onlookers in the hide celebrate Malcolm, Harding, and Thorne's survival from the trailers, Arby is watching something else. What is Arby watching?
(a) Raptors approaching the hide.
(b) Compys approaching the hide.
(c) Tyrannosaurs approaching the hide.
(d) Apatosaurs approaching the hide.
13. When the three men come upon the abandoned complex, what does Malcolm realize he is looking at?
(a) A veterinary hospital.
(b) A university.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A manufacturing facility.
14. Who gets on the motorcycle to chase the lone raptor?
(a) Arby and Eddie.
(b) Kelly and Sarah.
(c) Arby and Sarah.
(d) Kelly and Eddie.
15. According to Dodgson, how many hours do they have to collect the dinosaur eggs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
2. When Dodgson regains consciousness, what does he hear?
3. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
4. Where do the raptors take the circular cage?
5. Who insists on taking the motorcycle and going after Levine?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)