|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Levine's rescuer find as he goes after Levine?
(a) A compy nest.
(b) A triceratops nest.
(c) A tyrannosaur nest.
(d) A raptor nest.
2. What do Harding and Malcolm fashion the baby dinosaur's cast out of?
(b) Aluminum foil.
(c) Saran wrap.
3. Instead of thanking his rescuer for saving him from the charging dinosaur, what does Levine do?
(a) Berates his rescuer.
(b) Leaves his rescuer behind.
(c) Runs away from his rescuer.
(d) Hits his rescuer.
4. How does Dodgson clear the dinosaur nests of adults so the other men can steal the dinosaur eggs?
(a) Using gunfire.
(b) Using fire.
(c) Using an electronic shriek.
(d) Using live bait.
5. As Malcolm and Thorne make their way to the high hide in response to Levine's radio call, Arby radios the two men to turn on their dashboard security monitor. What has Arby seen?
(a) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
(b) Sarah Harding.
(c) A pack of raptors.
(d) Lewis Dodgson.
6. As most of the onlookers in the hide celebrate Malcolm, Harding, and Thorne's survival from the trailers, Arby is watching something else. What is Arby watching?
(a) Compys approaching the hide.
(b) Raptors approaching the hide.
(c) Tyrannosaurs approaching the hide.
(d) Apatosaurs approaching the hide.
7. Ten minutes into the men's journey, Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm come across a stream with muddy banks. What do they find in the mud?
(a) Diego's legs.
(b) Levine's notes.
(c) A triceratops' print.
(d) Part of Levine's backpack.
8. What type of dinosaurs surround the Jeep and rip it to shreds?
9. When Thorne and Malcolm arrive in Costa Rica, who warns them about the lack of gasoline, supplies, and roads on Isla Sorna?
(a) An expedition leader.
(b) An adventure seeker.
(c) A customs officer.
(d) A pilot.
10. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
11. On the dock trying to find a boat to take her to the island, what catches Sarah Harding's attention?
(a) Lab equipment.
(c) A designer yacht.
(d) A Jeep Wrangler.
12. From the high hide, who does Arby see trying to make his way to the river?
13. What kind of dinosaur kills the man trying to make his way to the river?
(a) An apatosaur.
(b) A tyrannosaur.
(c) A compy.
(d) A raptor.
14. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
(a) The trailer offers no protection.
(b) The compound is downhill.
(c) The trailer has no more ammunition stores.
(d) The compound has security fences.
15. How tall is the high hide that Levine's group assembles on Isla Sorna?
(a) Twelve feet.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Fifteen feet.
(d) Twenty feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
2. As the people are trying to flee from the dinosaurs pursuing them, what happens to the Jeep?
3. Which one of the people in the high hide is the second to fall to the ground?
4. When Dodgson regains consciousness, what does he hear?
5. Who gets on the motorcycle to chase the lone raptor?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)