|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
(a) A video tape cassette.
(b) A remote control.
(c) A radio.
(d) A candy bar wrapper.
2. After the man who was trying to make his way to the river is killed, what does Levine see one of the dinosaurs that killed the man doing?
(a) Eating the man's leg.
(b) Dragging the body away.
(c) Fighting with a triceratops.
(d) Eating a candy bar.
3. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
(a) Gas cans.
(c) Electrical power.
4. According to what Thorne tells the man who warns them about Isla Sorna, when are Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm planning to leave Isla Sorna?
(a) Within one week.
(b) Within two weeks.
(c) Within two days.
(d) Within five days.
5. Who is trapped in the circular cage that the raptors are trying to escape with?
6. How does Dodgson clear the dinosaur nests of adults so the other men can steal the dinosaur eggs?
(a) Using an electronic shriek.
(b) Using gunfire.
(c) Using fire.
(d) Using live bait.
7. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
8. Which one of the people in the high hide is the first to fall to the ground?
9. What is the name of the disease that Hammond references in the notes that Malcolm finds within the abandoned complex?
10. What does Levine's rescuer find as he goes after Levine?
(a) A tyrannosaur nest.
(b) A triceratops nest.
(c) A compy nest.
(d) A raptor nest.
11. What does Harding shove at the pursuing raptors so she can reach safety?
(b) The motorbike.
(c) The table.
(d) Candy bars.
12. What happens aboard the boat taking Harding, Dodgson, and the others to Isla Sorna?
(a) King pushes Harding overboard.
(b) Baselton pushes Harding overboard.
(c) Dodgson pushes Harding overboard.
(d) Harding falls overboard.
13. How tall is the high hide that Levine's group assembles on Isla Sorna?
(a) Twelve feet.
(b) Fifteen feet.
(c) Twenty feet.
(d) Ten feet.
14. Where do the raptors take the circular cage?
(a) To the river.
(b) To the compound.
(c) To their nest.
(d) To the cliff.
15. Why is Levine not concerned about the dinosaurs that are approaching the high hide?
(a) Because the high hide is stable.
(b) Because the high hide is downwind from their approach.
(c) Because the high hide is camouflaged.
(d) Because the high hide is high enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
2. How high do the dinosaurs leap into the air in an attempt to reach the people in the high hide?
3. How many video cameras on the island does Arby manage to activate?
4. Who takes off on the motorcycle to find the abandoned Explorer?
5. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)