|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of thanking his rescuer for saving him from the charging dinosaur, what does Levine do?
(a) Leaves his rescuer behind.
(b) Hits his rescuer.
(c) Runs away from his rescuer.
(d) Berates his rescuer.
2. How many video cameras on the island does Arby manage to activate?
3. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
(a) The next evening.
(b) In two days.
(c) The next morning.
(d) In seven days.
4. According to Dodgson, how many hours do they have to collect the dinosaur eggs?
5. As Levine sees the dinosaurs changing colors, what does he suddenly realize about these dinosaurs?
(a) They will not attack.
(b) They killed King.
(c) They hunt in packs.
(d) They killed Diego.
6. As Malcolm and Thorne make their way to the high hide in response to Levine's radio call, Arby radios the two men to turn on their dashboard security monitor. What has Arby seen?
(a) Sarah Harding.
(b) Lewis Dodgson.
(c) A pack of raptors.
(d) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
7. What do Harding and Malcolm fashion the baby dinosaur's cast out of?
(a) Saran wrap.
(b) Aluminum foil.
8. Eddie brings a baby dinosaur with a broken leg to the trailer so that he can tend to the broken bone. What type of dinosaur is the baby?
(a) A triceratops.
(b) A maiasaur.
(c) A raptor.
(d) A tyrannosaur.
9. Who gets on the motorcycle to chase the lone raptor?
(a) Kelly and Eddie.
(b) Kelly and Sarah.
(c) Arby and Sarah.
(d) Arby and Eddie.
10. Just as the dinosaurs are about to pass by the high hide without incident, what catches the attention of one of the dinosaurs?
(a) A candy bar wrapper.
(b) A radio.
(c) A video tape cassette.
(d) A shoe.
11. Due to the weather, how will Harding have to arrive at the island?
(a) By boat.
(b) She will have to wait.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By plane.
12. How is the sneaky approach of the raptors - using what seems to be a lone raptor - revealed to the occupants of the high hide?
(a) A raptor call.
(b) A flashlight beam.
(c) A lightning flash.
(d) Headlights from the Jeep.
13. After fleeing from the compys, where does Dodgson find shelter?
(a) In the trailer.
(b) In a concrete shed.
(c) At the compound.
(d) In the high hide.
14. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
15. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
(a) Electrical power.
(c) Gas cans.
Short Answer Questions
1. From the high hide, who does Arby see trying to make his way to the river?
2. Who goes outside to see if the gas pumps still have gas in them?
3. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
4. How high do the dinosaurs leap into the air in an attempt to reach the people in the high hide?
5. What is the name of the boat captain who agrees to take Dodgson and his team to the island in spite of the unfavorable weather conditions?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)