|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the people are trying to flee from the dinosaurs pursuing them, what happens to the Jeep?
(a) It runs out of gas.
(b) It blows its engine.
(c) It gets a flat tire.
(d) It hits a tree.
2. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
(a) In seven days.
(b) The next evening.
(c) The next morning.
(d) In two days.
3. When Thorne laments the loss of the group's original Explorer, what does Harding ask about the SUV?
(a) If it has circuit breakers.
(b) If it has a spare tire.
(c) If it has a radio.
(d) It if has gas.
4. How many metal drums are found behind the store that used to contain gas?
5. What do Harding and Malcolm fashion the baby dinosaur's cast out of?
(b) Saran wrap.
(d) Aluminum foil.
6. What does Levine's rescuer find as he goes after Levine?
(a) A compy nest.
(b) A raptor nest.
(c) A triceratops nest.
(d) A tyrannosaur nest.
7. Just as the dinosaurs are about to pass by the high hide without incident, what catches the attention of one of the dinosaurs?
(a) A radio.
(b) A candy bar wrapper.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A video tape cassette.
8. Ten minutes into the men's journey, Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm come across a stream with muddy banks. What do they find in the mud?
(a) A triceratops' print.
(b) Part of Levine's backpack.
(c) Levine's notes.
(d) Diego's legs.
9. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
10. After the people in the Jeep successfully rescue the person in the circular cage and return to the ridge road, what do they find waiting for them?
(b) The helicopter.
11. How high do the dinosaurs leap into the air in an attempt to reach the people in the high hide?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) Eight feet.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet.
12. What kind of dinosaur kills the man trying to make his way to the river?
(a) A tyrannosaur.
(b) A raptor.
(c) A compy.
(d) An apatosaur.
13. Using the video cameras that he has activated, what does Arby see on his monitor that he warns the three men is approaching their location?
(a) A ciompy.
(c) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
(d) A raptor.
14. After one of the dinosaurs recovers the baby inside the trailer, what do the dinosaurs do?
(a) Push the trailers over the cliff.
(b) Crush the trailers.
(c) Depart from the camp.
(d) Eat the baby.
15. When Arby spots Levine on the monitors, what is Levine using to move around the island?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A horse.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists on taking the motorcycle and going after Levine?
2. As Levine sees the dinosaurs changing colors, what does he suddenly realize about these dinosaurs?
3. As Malcolm watches the apatosaurs, he notices something that concerns him. What does Malcolm notice?
4. How tall is the high hide that Levine's group assembles on Isla Sorna?
5. Where do Harding, Malcolm, and Kelly find the rest of the group?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)