|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eddie brings a baby dinosaur with a broken leg to the trailer so that he can tend to the broken bone. What type of dinosaur is the baby?
(a) A tyrannosaur.
(b) A triceratops.
(c) A maiasaur.
(d) A raptor.
2. Which one of the people in the high hide is the second to fall to the ground?
3. After the people in the Jeep successfully rescue the person in the circular cage and return to the ridge road, what do they find waiting for them?
(d) The helicopter.
4. As the people on the motorcycle chase the lone raptor, what type of dinosaur herd are they forced to drive through?
(a) A compy herd.
(b) A triceratops herd.
(c) A stegosaur herd.
(d) An apatosaur herd.
5. What kind of dinosaur kills the man trying to make his way to the river?
(a) An apatosaur.
(b) A tyrannosaur.
(c) A compy.
(d) A raptor.
6. Where do Harding, Malcolm, and Kelly find the rest of the group?
(a) In the manufacturing facility.
(b) In the convenience store.
(c) At the helicopter pad.
(d) In a storage shed.
7. When Thorne laments the loss of the group's original Explorer, what does Harding ask about the SUV?
(a) If it has a radio.
(b) If it has circuit breakers.
(c) If it has a spare tire.
(d) It if has gas.
8. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
9. When Thorne and Malcolm arrive in Costa Rica, who warns them about the lack of gasoline, supplies, and roads on Isla Sorna?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A customs officer.
(c) An expedition leader.
(d) An adventure seeker.
10. What happens aboard the boat taking Harding, Dodgson, and the others to Isla Sorna?
(a) Dodgson pushes Harding overboard.
(b) Harding falls overboard.
(c) King pushes Harding overboard.
(d) Baselton pushes Harding overboard.
11. According to Dodgson, how many hours do they have to collect the dinosaur eggs?
12. Who insists on taking the motorcycle and going after Levine?
13. When the three men come upon the abandoned complex, what does Malcolm realize he is looking at?
(a) A manufacturing facility.
(b) A university.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A veterinary hospital.
14. From the high hide, who does Arby see trying to make his way to the river?
15. As the people are trying to flee from the dinosaurs pursuing them, what happens to the Jeep?
(a) It hits a tree.
(b) It gets a flat tire.
(c) It blows its engine.
(d) It runs out of gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes outside to see if the gas pumps still have gas in them?
2. As Harding walks through the jungle, she climbs a tree to safety as predator dinosaurs attack another herd. How many predators attack?
3. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
4. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
5. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)