|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the people are trying to flee from the dinosaurs pursuing them, what happens to the Jeep?
(a) It hits a tree.
(b) It gets a flat tire.
(c) It blows its engine.
(d) It runs out of gas.
2. As the person who left to find the Explorer hides beneath the found SUV, whose muddy boots come into view?
(a) Levine's boots.
(b) Dodgson's boots.
(c) Arby's boots.
(d) King's boots.
3. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
4. As the people on the motorcycle chase the lone raptor, what type of dinosaur herd are they forced to drive through?
(a) A triceratops herd.
(b) A stegosaur herd.
(c) An apatosaur herd.
(d) A compy herd.
5. On the dock trying to find a boat to take her to the island, what catches Sarah Harding's attention?
(a) Lab equipment.
(b) A designer yacht.
(c) A Jeep Wrangler.
6. When Dodgson regains consciousness, what does he hear?
(c) Radio chatter.
7. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
(a) A compy herd.
(b) A stegosaur herd.
(c) A triceratops herd.
(d) An apatosaur herd.
8. Where do the raptors take the circular cage?
(a) To the compound.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the cliff.
(d) To their nest.
9. Which one of the people in the high hide is the second to fall to the ground?
10. As Malcolm watches the apatosaurs, he notices something that concerns him. What does Malcolm notice?
(a) The high hide will not be tall enough.
(b) Levine's understanding of dinosaur behavior is faulty.
(c) Some of the apatosaurs have defensive wounds.
(d) None of the apatosaurs have reached full maturity.
11. After fleeing from the compys, where does Dodgson find shelter?
(a) At the compound.
(b) In a concrete shed.
(c) In the high hide.
(d) In the trailer.
12. Using the video cameras that he has activated, what does Arby see on his monitor that he warns the three men is approaching their location?
(a) A ciompy.
(b) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
(d) A raptor.
13. As Levine sees the dinosaurs changing colors, what does he suddenly realize about these dinosaurs?
(a) They killed Diego.
(b) They will not attack.
(c) They killed King.
(d) They hunt in packs.
14. From the high hide, who does Arby see trying to make his way to the river?
15. As most of the onlookers in the hide celebrate Malcolm, Harding, and Thorne's survival from the trailers, Arby is watching something else. What is Arby watching?
(a) Apatosaurs approaching the hide.
(b) Compys approaching the hide.
(c) Tyrannosaurs approaching the hide.
(d) Raptors approaching the hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the disease that Hammond references in the notes that Malcolm finds within the abandoned complex?
2. Who offers Sarah Harding a ride to Isla Sorna?
3. What do Harding and Malcolm fashion the baby dinosaur's cast out of?
4. How many metal drums are found behind the store that used to contain gas?
5. Ten minutes into the men's journey, Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm come across a stream with muddy banks. What do they find in the mud?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)