|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just as the dinosaurs are about to pass by the high hide without incident, what catches the attention of one of the dinosaurs?
(a) A video tape cassette.
(b) A radio.
(c) A candy bar wrapper.
(d) A shoe.
2. Why is Levine not concerned about the dinosaurs that are approaching the high hide?
(a) Because the high hide is camouflaged.
(b) Because the high hide is stable.
(c) Because the high hide is high enough.
(d) Because the high hide is downwind from their approach.
3. According to the research notes that Arby finds, what does the research show the baby dinosaurs are being fed?
(a) Ground animal protein from sheep.
(b) Ground animal protein from pigs.
(c) Ground animal protein from cows.
(d) Ground animal protein from chicken.
4. Due to the weather, how will Harding have to arrive at the island?
(a) By plane.
(b) She will have to wait.
(c) By boat.
(d) By helicopter.
5. When Dodgson regains consciousness, what does he hear?
(c) Radio chatter.
6. From the high hide, who does Arby see trying to make his way to the river?
7. How high do the dinosaurs leap into the air in an attempt to reach the people in the high hide?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Eight feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Five feet.
8. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
9. As Harding walks through the jungle, she climbs a tree to safety as predator dinosaurs attack another herd. How many predators attack?
10. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
11. How many video cameras on the island does Arby manage to activate?
12. When Thorne and Malcolm arrive in Costa Rica, who warns them about the lack of gasoline, supplies, and roads on Isla Sorna?
(a) An expedition leader.
(b) A pilot.
(c) An adventure seeker.
(d) A customs officer.
13. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
(a) An apatosaur herd.
(b) A stegosaur herd.
(c) A triceratops herd.
(d) A compy herd.
14. Who identifies Levine from a photograph shown by Dodgson and confirms that Levine went to the island a few days earlier?
(a) Diego's uncle.
(b) Diego's father.
(c) Diego's cousin.
(d) Diego's brother.
15. When the three men come upon the abandoned complex, what does Malcolm realize he is looking at?
(a) A manufacturing facility.
(b) A university.
(c) A veterinary hospital.
(d) An amusement park.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
2. What sets off the external alarm at the trailer's camp site?
3. As Malcolm and Thorne make their way to the high hide in response to Levine's radio call, Arby radios the two men to turn on their dashboard security monitor. What has Arby seen?
4. What does Harding shove at the pursuing raptors so she can reach safety?
5. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)