|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
2. Ten minutes into the men's journey, Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm come across a stream with muddy banks. What do they find in the mud?
(a) Levine's notes.
(b) Diego's legs.
(c) A triceratops' print.
(d) Part of Levine's backpack.
3. How many metal drums are found behind the store that used to contain gas?
4. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
(a) In two days.
(b) In seven days.
(c) The next morning.
(d) The next evening.
5. What color is the vehicle that Dodgson brings to the island?
6. Instead of thanking his rescuer for saving him from the charging dinosaur, what does Levine do?
(a) Leaves his rescuer behind.
(b) Hits his rescuer.
(c) Berates his rescuer.
(d) Runs away from his rescuer.
7. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
(a) Under a tree trunk.
(b) On a rope bridge.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Under a bush.
8. Which one of the people in the high hide is the second to fall to the ground?
9. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
(a) A stegosaur herd.
(b) A triceratops herd.
(c) A compy herd.
(d) An apatosaur herd.
10. According to Malcolm's assessment of the island population, about how many dinosaur species are present on the island?
11. As Malcolm watches the apatosaurs, he notices something that concerns him. What does Malcolm notice?
(a) Levine's understanding of dinosaur behavior is faulty.
(b) None of the apatosaurs have reached full maturity.
(c) Some of the apatosaurs have defensive wounds.
(d) The high hide will not be tall enough.
12. As Harding walks through the jungle, she climbs a tree to safety as predator dinosaurs attack another herd. How many predators attack?
13. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
14. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
15. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
(a) Electrical power.
(d) Gas cans.
Short Answer Questions
1. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
2. After fleeing from the compys, where does Dodgson find shelter?
3. As Levine sees the dinosaurs changing colors, what does he suddenly realize about these dinosaurs?
4. According to the research notes that Arby finds, what does the research show the baby dinosaurs are being fed?
5. What type of dinosaurs surround the Jeep and rip it to shreds?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)