|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thorne laments the loss of the group's original Explorer, what does Harding ask about the SUV?
(a) If it has a radio.
(b) If it has circuit breakers.
(c) It if has gas.
(d) If it has a spare tire.
2. Where do Harding, Malcolm, and Kelly find the rest of the group?
(a) In a storage shed.
(b) At the helicopter pad.
(c) In the manufacturing facility.
(d) In the convenience store.
3. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
(a) Electrical power.
(d) Gas cans.
4. As Harding walks through the jungle, she climbs a tree to safety as predator dinosaurs attack another herd. How many predators attack?
5. Who insists on taking the motorcycle and going after Levine?
6. Where do the raptors take the circular cage?
(a) To their nest.
(b) To the cliff.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the compound.
7. Using the video cameras that he has activated, what does Arby see on his monitor that he warns the three men is approaching their location?
(a) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
(b) A ciompy.
(c) A raptor.
8. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
9. What type of dinosaur eggs does Dodgson and his team first steal?
10. As most of the onlookers in the hide celebrate Malcolm, Harding, and Thorne's survival from the trailers, Arby is watching something else. What is Arby watching?
(a) Tyrannosaurs approaching the hide.
(b) Raptors approaching the hide.
(c) Apatosaurs approaching the hide.
(d) Compys approaching the hide.
11. How many video cameras on the island does Arby manage to activate?
12. How high do the dinosaurs leap into the air in an attempt to reach the people in the high hide?
(a) Eight feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Ten feet.
13. How does Dodgson clear the dinosaur nests of adults so the other men can steal the dinosaur eggs?
(a) Using fire.
(b) Using live bait.
(c) Using an electronic shriek.
(d) Using gunfire.
14. After fleeing from the compys, where does Dodgson find shelter?
(a) In a concrete shed.
(b) At the compound.
(c) In the high hide.
(d) In the trailer.
15. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
(a) Under a tree trunk.
(b) In a tree.
(c) On a rope bridge.
(d) Under a bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
2. Why is Levine not concerned about the dinosaurs that are approaching the high hide?
3. What does Levine's rescuer find as he goes after Levine?
4. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
5. What is the name of the disease that Hammond references in the notes that Malcolm finds within the abandoned complex?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)