|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of thanking his rescuer for saving him from the charging dinosaur, what does Levine do?
(a) Berates his rescuer.
(b) Runs away from his rescuer.
(c) Hits his rescuer.
(d) Leaves his rescuer behind.
2. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
(a) A compy herd.
(b) A triceratops herd.
(c) A stegosaur herd.
(d) An apatosaur herd.
3. Who goes outside to see if the gas pumps still have gas in them?
4. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
5. As Malcolm watches the apatosaurs, he notices something that concerns him. What does Malcolm notice?
(a) Some of the apatosaurs have defensive wounds.
(b) None of the apatosaurs have reached full maturity.
(c) The high hide will not be tall enough.
(d) Levine's understanding of dinosaur behavior is faulty.
6. What is the name of the disease that Hammond references in the notes that Malcolm finds within the abandoned complex?
7. Who is trapped in the circular cage that the raptors are trying to escape with?
8. What happens aboard the boat taking Harding, Dodgson, and the others to Isla Sorna?
(a) King pushes Harding overboard.
(b) Baselton pushes Harding overboard.
(c) Dodgson pushes Harding overboard.
(d) Harding falls overboard.
9. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
(a) A radio.
(b) A video tape cassette.
(c) A candy bar wrapper.
(d) A remote control.
10. What kind of dinosaur kills the man trying to make his way to the river?
(a) A compy.
(b) A raptor.
(c) A tyrannosaur.
(d) An apatosaur.
11. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
(a) On a rope bridge.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Under a tree trunk.
12. As Harding walks through the jungle, she climbs a tree to safety as predator dinosaurs attack another herd. How many predators attack?
13. Who gets on the motorcycle to chase the lone raptor?
(a) Arby and Sarah.
(b) Kelly and Sarah.
(c) Kelly and Eddie.
(d) Arby and Eddie.
14. Due to the weather, how will Harding have to arrive at the island?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By plane.
(c) She will have to wait.
(d) By boat.
15. Eddie brings a baby dinosaur with a broken leg to the trailer so that he can tend to the broken bone. What type of dinosaur is the baby?
(a) A maiasaur.
(b) A raptor.
(c) A tyrannosaur.
(d) A triceratops.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Thorne tells the man who warns them about Isla Sorna, when are Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm planning to leave Isla Sorna?
2. According to the research notes that Arby finds, what does the research show the baby dinosaurs are being fed?
3. How many video cameras on the island does Arby manage to activate?
4. How is the sneaky approach of the raptors - using what seems to be a lone raptor - revealed to the occupants of the high hide?
5. Who is driving the Jeep that is racing after the circular cage?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)