|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Levine sees the dinosaurs changing colors, what does he suddenly realize about these dinosaurs?
(a) They will not attack.
(b) They hunt in packs.
(c) They killed King.
(d) They killed Diego.
2. Who offers Sarah Harding a ride to Isla Sorna?
3. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
(a) A stegosaur herd.
(b) An apatosaur herd.
(c) A triceratops herd.
(d) A compy herd.
4. According to the research notes that Arby finds, what does the research show the baby dinosaurs are being fed?
(a) Ground animal protein from sheep.
(b) Ground animal protein from chicken.
(c) Ground animal protein from pigs.
(d) Ground animal protein from cows.
5. Who goes outside to see if the gas pumps still have gas in them?
6. According to Malcolm's assessment of the island population, about how many dinosaur species are present on the island?
7. What type of dinosaurs surround the Jeep and rip it to shreds?
8. Who identifies Levine from a photograph shown by Dodgson and confirms that Levine went to the island a few days earlier?
(a) Diego's father.
(b) Diego's uncle.
(c) Diego's brother.
(d) Diego's cousin.
9. As most of the onlookers in the hide celebrate Malcolm, Harding, and Thorne's survival from the trailers, Arby is watching something else. What is Arby watching?
(a) Compys approaching the hide.
(b) Raptors approaching the hide.
(c) Tyrannosaurs approaching the hide.
(d) Apatosaurs approaching the hide.
10. How does Dodgson clear the dinosaur nests of adults so the other men can steal the dinosaur eggs?
(a) Using live bait.
(b) Using gunfire.
(c) Using fire.
(d) Using an electronic shriek.
11. What does Levine's rescuer find as he goes after Levine?
(a) A compy nest.
(b) A raptor nest.
(c) A triceratops nest.
(d) A tyrannosaur nest.
12. As Malcolm watches the apatosaurs, he notices something that concerns him. What does Malcolm notice?
(a) The high hide will not be tall enough.
(b) Levine's understanding of dinosaur behavior is faulty.
(c) Some of the apatosaurs have defensive wounds.
(d) None of the apatosaurs have reached full maturity.
13. Using the video cameras that he has activated, what does Arby see on his monitor that he warns the three men is approaching their location?
(b) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
(c) A ciompy.
(d) A raptor.
14. As the people are trying to flee from the dinosaurs pursuing them, what happens to the Jeep?
(a) It runs out of gas.
(b) It blows its engine.
(c) It gets a flat tire.
(d) It hits a tree.
15. Where do Harding, Malcolm, and Kelly find the rest of the group?
(a) In the manufacturing facility.
(b) At the helicopter pad.
(c) In a storage shed.
(d) In the convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorne laments the loss of the group's original Explorer, what does Harding ask about the SUV?
2. How is the sneaky approach of the raptors - using what seems to be a lone raptor - revealed to the occupants of the high hide?
3. Just as the dinosaurs are about to pass by the high hide without incident, what catches the attention of one of the dinosaurs?
4. Which one of the people in the high hide is the first to fall to the ground?
5. Ten minutes into the men's journey, Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm come across a stream with muddy banks. What do they find in the mud?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)