|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the dock trying to find a boat to take her to the island, what catches Sarah Harding's attention?
(a) Lab equipment.
(b) A designer yacht.
(d) A Jeep Wrangler.
2. How many metal drums are found behind the store that used to contain gas?
3. Where do Harding, Malcolm, and Kelly find the rest of the group?
(a) In a storage shed.
(b) In the convenience store.
(c) At the helicopter pad.
(d) In the manufacturing facility.
4. How tall is the high hide that Levine's group assembles on Isla Sorna?
(a) Twelve feet.
(b) Twenty feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Fifteen feet.
5. Which one of the people in the high hide is the second to fall to the ground?
6. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
(a) On a rope bridge.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) Under a tree trunk.
(d) In a tree.
7. What is the name of the boat captain who agrees to take Dodgson and his team to the island in spite of the unfavorable weather conditions?
(a) Sesor Gandoca.
(b) Sesor Alvarez.
(c) Sesor Martinez.
(d) Sesor Nevan.
8. In the trailer, whose computer system has Arby managed to hack into?
(a) Thorne's computer.
(b) Harding's computer.
(c) Malcolm's computer.
(d) InGen's computer.
9. Who goes outside to see if the gas pumps still have gas in them?
10. As Malcolm and Thorne make their way to the high hide in response to Levine's radio call, Arby radios the two men to turn on their dashboard security monitor. What has Arby seen?
(a) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
(b) Sarah Harding.
(c) Lewis Dodgson.
(d) A pack of raptors.
11. What is the name of Dodgson's assistant?
(a) Howard King.
(b) George Baselton.
(c) Eddie Carr.
(d) Ed James.
12. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
13. Who offers Sarah Harding a ride to Isla Sorna?
14. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
(a) A remote control.
(b) A video tape cassette.
(c) A radio.
(d) A candy bar wrapper.
15. After the people in the Jeep successfully rescue the person in the circular cage and return to the ridge road, what do they find waiting for them?
(b) The helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as the dinosaurs are about to pass by the high hide without incident, what catches the attention of one of the dinosaurs?
2. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
3. According to Malcolm's assessment of the island population, about how many dinosaur species are present on the island?
4. Who is driving the Jeep that is racing after the circular cage?
5. When Harding awakens on the riverbank, what is licking her face?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)