|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dodgson's assistant?
(a) Eddie Carr.
(b) Howard King.
(c) George Baselton.
(d) Ed James.
2. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
3. What happens aboard the boat taking Harding, Dodgson, and the others to Isla Sorna?
(a) King pushes Harding overboard.
(b) Baselton pushes Harding overboard.
(c) Harding falls overboard.
(d) Dodgson pushes Harding overboard.
4. What is the name of the boat captain who agrees to take Dodgson and his team to the island in spite of the unfavorable weather conditions?
(a) Sesor Alvarez.
(b) Sesor Gandoca.
(c) Sesor Martinez.
(d) Sesor Nevan.
5. Where do the raptors take the circular cage?
(a) To their nest.
(b) To the cliff.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the compound.
6. As Malcolm and Thorne make their way to the high hide in response to Levine's radio call, Arby radios the two men to turn on their dashboard security monitor. What has Arby seen?
(a) Lewis Dodgson.
(b) Sarah Harding.
(c) A pack of raptors.
(d) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
7. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
(a) Gas cans.
(b) Electrical power.
8. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
(a) The compound is downhill.
(b) The compound has security fences.
(c) The trailer offers no protection.
(d) The trailer has no more ammunition stores.
9. How many metal drums are found behind the store that used to contain gas?
10. As Harding walks through the jungle, she climbs a tree to safety as predator dinosaurs attack another herd. How many predators attack?
11. As Malcolm watches the apatosaurs, he notices something that concerns him. What does Malcolm notice?
(a) The high hide will not be tall enough.
(b) Some of the apatosaurs have defensive wounds.
(c) Levine's understanding of dinosaur behavior is faulty.
(d) None of the apatosaurs have reached full maturity.
12. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
(a) On a rope bridge.
(b) In a tree.
(c) Under a bush.
(d) Under a tree trunk.
13. How tall is the high hide that Levine's group assembles on Isla Sorna?
(a) Fifteen feet.
(b) Twelve feet.
(c) Twenty feet.
(d) Ten feet.
14. After one of the dinosaurs recovers the baby inside the trailer, what do the dinosaurs do?
(a) Crush the trailers.
(b) Push the trailers over the cliff.
(c) Depart from the camp.
(d) Eat the baby.
15. Who is trapped in the circular cage that the raptors are trying to escape with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dinosaur kills the man trying to make his way to the river?
2. Eddie brings a baby dinosaur with a broken leg to the trailer so that he can tend to the broken bone. What type of dinosaur is the baby?
3. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
4. Who offers Sarah Harding a ride to Isla Sorna?
5. Which one of the people in the high hide is the first to fall to the ground?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)