|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As most of the onlookers in the hide celebrate Malcolm, Harding, and Thorne's survival from the trailers, Arby is watching something else. What is Arby watching?
(a) Apatosaurs approaching the hide.
(b) Compys approaching the hide.
(c) Tyrannosaurs approaching the hide.
(d) Raptors approaching the hide.
2. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
(a) A candy bar wrapper.
(b) A video tape cassette.
(c) A remote control.
(d) A radio.
3. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
(a) The next morning.
(b) The next evening.
(c) In two days.
(d) In seven days.
4. When Levine's rescuer finds him, where is Levine?
(a) Under a tree trunk.
(b) On a rope bridge.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Under a bush.
5. How many metal drums are found behind the store that used to contain gas?
6. What is the name of the boat captain who agrees to take Dodgson and his team to the island in spite of the unfavorable weather conditions?
(a) Sesor Martinez.
(b) Sesor Nevan.
(c) Sesor Gandoca.
(d) Sesor Alvarez.
7. Who is driving the Jeep that is racing after the circular cage?
8. When Dodgson regains consciousness, what does he hear?
(a) Radio chatter.
9. Where do the raptors take the circular cage?
(a) To the compound.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the cliff.
(d) To their nest.
10. According to what Thorne tells the man who warns them about Isla Sorna, when are Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm planning to leave Isla Sorna?
(a) Within five days.
(b) Within one week.
(c) Within two days.
(d) Within two weeks.
11. How tall is the high hide that Levine's group assembles on Isla Sorna?
(a) Fifteen feet.
(b) Twelve feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Twenty feet.
12. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
13. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
14. On the dock trying to find a boat to take her to the island, what catches Sarah Harding's attention?
(a) A Jeep Wrangler.
(b) Lab equipment.
(d) A designer yacht.
15. According to Dodgson, how many hours do they have to collect the dinosaur eggs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorne and Malcolm arrive in Costa Rica, who warns them about the lack of gasoline, supplies, and roads on Isla Sorna?
2. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
3. What is the name of the disease that Hammond references in the notes that Malcolm finds within the abandoned complex?
4. According to the research notes that Arby finds, what does the research show the baby dinosaurs are being fed?
5. After fleeing from the compys, where does Dodgson find shelter?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)