|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the people in the high hide is the second to fall to the ground?
2. Who offers Sarah Harding a ride to Isla Sorna?
3. Who identifies Levine from a photograph shown by Dodgson and confirms that Levine went to the island a few days earlier?
(a) Diego's uncle.
(b) Diego's brother.
(c) Diego's father.
(d) Diego's cousin.
4. Where do Harding, Malcolm, and Kelly find the rest of the group?
(a) At the helicopter pad.
(b) In a storage shed.
(c) In the manufacturing facility.
(d) In the convenience store.
5. After the people in the Jeep successfully rescue the person in the circular cage and return to the ridge road, what do they find waiting for them?
(d) The helicopter.
6. As the people are trying to flee from the dinosaurs pursuing them, what happens to the Jeep?
(a) It runs out of gas.
(b) It gets a flat tire.
(c) It hits a tree.
(d) It blows its engine.
7. What sets off the external alarm at the trailer's camp site?
8. What color is the vehicle that Dodgson brings to the island?
9. What is the name of the disease that Hammond references in the notes that Malcolm finds within the abandoned complex?
10. When the three men come upon the abandoned complex, what does Malcolm realize he is looking at?
(a) A university.
(b) An amusement park.
(c) A veterinary hospital.
(d) A manufacturing facility.
11. Who is driving the Jeep that is racing after the circular cage?
12. Due to the weather, how will Harding have to arrive at the island?
(a) By boat.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) She will have to wait.
(d) By plane.
13. Who is trapped in the circular cage that the raptors are trying to escape with?
14. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
15. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
(a) A compy herd.
(b) A triceratops herd.
(c) An apatosaur herd.
(d) A stegosaur herd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists on taking the motorcycle and going after Levine?
2. What kind of dinosaur kills the man trying to make his way to the river?
3. How many metal drums are found behind the store that used to contain gas?
4. Why do the Jeep's occupants decide to head for the abandoned compound instead returning to the trailer?
5. What is the name of Dodgson's assistant?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)