Short Answer Key
Extinction at the K-T Boundary
1. What is the name of the man who first demonstrates that species become extinct?
2. In what year is extinction first demonstrated?
3. What is the name of the man who discovers high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary?
4. When are the high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary discovered?
5. Where are high levels of iridium typically found?
6. Who first set forth the theory of evolution?
7. According to the Introduction, extinction is considered as unremarkable as what?
A car running out of gas.
8. What does the "K" in K-T boundary stand for?
9. What does the "T' in K-T boundary stand for?
10. According to the story, in what year does Ian Malcolm give a speech in which he states that complex animals die...
This section contains 3,084 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)