|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seventh Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Malcolm, what is the characteristic human trait?
2. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, what does the Costa Rican government suspect the aberrant animals are the cause of?
(a) An unusually high number of missing children.
(b) An unusual strain of encephalitis.
(c) An unusual strain of cancer.
(d) An unusually high number of missing pets.
3. As Malcolm watches the apatosaurs, he notices something that concerns him. What does Malcolm notice?
(a) None of the apatosaurs have reached full maturity.
(b) The high hide will not be tall enough.
(c) Levine's understanding of dinosaur behavior is faulty.
(d) Some of the apatosaurs have defensive wounds.
4. What does Malcolm insist is just a technomyth?
(a) InGen's dinosaurs.
(b) Costa Rican aberrant animals.
(c) Biosyn's espionage.
5. What is the name of the man from Biosyn who is searching for the strange animals?
(a) Lewis Dodgson.
(b) George Baselton.
(c) Marty Guitierrez.
(d) Dennis Nedry.
Short Answer Questions
1. While stopped at the muddy stream bank, about six lizard-size animals the size of a chicken surround the trailer. What kind of animals are these?
2. What does Malcolm consider the last 50,000 years to be in geological terms?
3. Who is the head of Biosyn?
4. When Kelly becomes upset because of Malcolm's ideas, what does the person she goes to sit next to say in order to reassure Kelly?
5. Of the majority of animals that are now extinct, what percentage of those animals are accounted for due to mass killings?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)