|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seventh Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just as the dinosaurs are about to pass by the high hide without incident, what catches the attention of one of the dinosaurs?
(a) A radio.
(b) A video tape cassette.
(c) A candy bar wrapper.
(d) A shoe.
2. What is the name of Thorne's foreman?
(a) Eddie Carr.
(b) Charles Ramsey.
(c) Eddie James.
(d) Ed Dodgson.
3. As the boat leaves the river jungle and heads out to sea, who cheers when the boat reaches the open water?
4. When Dodgson regains consciousness, what does he hear?
(d) Radio chatter.
5. In the 1840s, who calls the giant fossils that he finds "Dinosauria"?
(a) Luis Alvarez.
(b) Richard Owen.
(c) John Ostrom.
(d) Edward James.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the concept of a technomyth developed?
2. After the people in the Jeep successfully rescue the person in the circular cage and return to the ridge road, what do they find waiting for them?
3. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to help the company clean up its image?
4. What does "Dinosauria" mean?
5. When Kelly becomes upset because of Malcolm's ideas, what does the person she goes to sit next to say in order to reassure Kelly?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)