|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Malcolm's interpretation, what is located on the island that Levine believes houses Site B?
(a) A volcano.
(b) A dam.
(c) A swamp.
(d) A river.
2. Which island off the Costa Rican coast is leased to a German mining company?
(a) Isla Sorna.
(b) Isla Nublar.
(c) Isla Talamanca.
(d) Isla Rica.
3. Malcolm dresses entirely in one color. What color is it?
4. Why can no one present discuss the events that transpired on InGen's Costa Rican island?
(a) No one wanted to relive the past.
(b) Only Malcolm survived.
(c) They signed non-disclosure agreements.
(d) InGen used anmesia drugs.
5. Where does the person who interrupted Malcolm's lecture with his theory think the object of his theory might be located?
(a) In Egypt.
(b) In Africa.
(c) In Costa Rica.
(d) In Brazil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens aboard the boat taking Harding, Dodgson, and the others to Isla Sorna?
2. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
3. According to Malcolm's speech, how many species of plants and animals have existed on the planet since life began?
4. What does InGen do when the company learns of John Hammond's death?
5. What does the "K" in K-T boundary stand for?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)