|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the person walking with Malcolm across the open courtyard after the lecture ends?
2. How long is the animal carcass that Levine studies on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Five feet.
(b) Four feet.
(c) Three feet.
(d) Seven feet.
3. What type of dinosaur eggs does Dodgson and his team first steal?
4. According to Malcolm's speech, how many species of plants and animals are currently on the planet?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 50 million.
(c) 70 million.
(d) 30 million.
5. How does Dodgson clear the dinosaur nests of adults so the other men can steal the dinosaur eggs?
(a) Using fire.
(b) Using an electronic shriek.
(c) Using gunfire.
(d) Using live bait.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Dodgson's team is the first to be killed by a dinosaur?
2. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
3. What does Malcolm suggest as the reason for the extinction of complex animals?
4. In the 1840s, who calls the giant fossils that he finds "Dinosauria"?
5. Which island off the Costa Rican coast is leased to a German mining company?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)