|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the back trailer house?
(a) A shower.
(b) A storage unit.
(c) A sleeping area.
(d) Laboratory equipment.
2. What is the name of the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture?
(a) Sarah Harding.
(b) Alan Grant.
(c) Richard Levine.
(d) Luis Alvarez.
3. Levine is interested in the islands off the Costa Rican coast. Which island houses a Club Med resort?
(a) Isla Sorna.
(b) Isla Talamanca.
(c) Isla Nublar.
(d) Isla Rica.
4. Who does Levine eavesdrop on while waiting for his plan in the San Jose airport?
(a) The InGen spy.
(b) The helicopter pilot.
(c) The military attache.
(d) The Biosyn executive.
5. According to Dodgson, how many hours do they have to collect the dinosaur eggs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorne and Malcolm arrive in Costa Rica, who warns them about the lack of gasoline, supplies, and roads on Isla Sorna?
2. According to the story, in what year does Ian Malcolm give a speech in which he states that complex animals die out because of their behavior?
3. How tall is the high hide that Levine's group assembles on Isla Sorna?
4. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
5. What does Levine learn about the handling of the carcasses that infuriates him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)