|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the three men come upon the abandoned complex, what does Malcolm realize he is looking at?
(a) A university.
(b) An amusement park.
(c) A manufacturing facility.
(d) A veterinary hospital.
2. How much is the Biosyn spy being paid to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
(a) $500 per day.
(b) $500 per week.
(c) $1,500 per day.
(d) $1,500 per week.
3. Where does James learn that Site B is?
(a) On Isla Sorna.
(b) On Isla Nublar.
(c) On Isla Talamanca.
(d) On Rojas.
4. What do complexity theorists term the behavior that is common to all complex systems?
(c) Supportive iterations.
5. Who is the head of Biosyn?
(a) Jeff Rossiter.
(b) Ed James.
(c) Edward Carr.
(d) George Baselton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the helicopter flying in order for Levine to view the carcass?
2. According to Malcolm's speech, how many species of plants and animals are currently on the planet?
3. What invention makes complexity theory possible?
4. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
5. What is the name of the American biologist who flies Levine to see the animal carcass?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)