|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Levine's apartment, an entire wall has been dedicated to Levine's search for what?
(a) Biosyn's spy.
(b) Animal X.
(c) Aberrant creatures.
(d) Site B.
2. How long has Malcolm been denying speculation regarding the InGen story?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
3. Why can no one present discuss the events that transpired on InGen's Costa Rican island?
(a) They signed non-disclosure agreements.
(b) InGen used anmesia drugs.
(c) Only Malcolm survived.
(d) No one wanted to relive the past.
4. What time is it in Africa when Thorne places a phone call to the other person who will be accompanying him and Malcolm on the trip to Costa Rica?
(a) 10 am.
(b) 9 pm.
(c) 4 am.
(d) 6 pm.
5. Who does Malcolm contact to study the sample from the carcass he receives from Levine?
(a) Sarah Harding.
(b) Ed James.
(c) George Baselton.
(d) Elizabeth Gelman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does James learn that Site B is?
2. Who first set forth the theory of evolution?
3. When Malcolm learns of the photographer's deeds, what is he relieved that he hasn't highlighted on his wall map yet?
4. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, where have numerous other carcasses been turning up in Costa Rica?
5. When are the high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary discovered?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)