|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "K" in K-T boundary stand for?
2. Where is Ian Malcolm giving his speech regarding extinction and complexity theory?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) The Life Sciences Institute.
(c) The Santa Fe Institute.
(d) Stanford University.
3. According to Malcolm's speech, how many species of plants and animals are currently on the planet?
(a) 50 million.
(b) 10 million.
(c) 30 million.
(d) 70 million.
4. At the time of his speech in August, how old is Malcolm?
(a) 53 years old.
(b) 29 years old.
(c) 36 years old.
(d) 40 years old.
5. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
(a) Lewis Dodgson.
(b) Doc Thorne.
(c) George Baselton.
(d) Ed James.
Short Answer Questions
1. Levine is interested in the islands off the Costa Rican coast. Which island houses a Club Med resort?
2. According to Malcolm, how long do most mammals survive?
3. Where is the helicopter flying in order for Levine to view the carcass?
4. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, what does the Costa Rican government suspect the aberrant animals are the cause of?
5. What does the "T' in K-T boundary stand for?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)