|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Malcolm, animals living and dying against a very active background of our planet accounts for what percentage of extinction?
2. According to Malcolm, what are complex animals able to insulate themselves against?
(a) Miniscule changes.
(b) Behavioral changes.
(c) Environmental changes.
(d) Catastrophic changes.
3. Levine is interested in the islands off the Costa Rican coast. Which island houses a Club Med resort?
(a) Isla Talamanca.
(b) Isla Rica.
(c) Isla Nublar.
(d) Isla Sorna.
4. How long has Malcolm been denying speculation regarding the InGen story?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Five years.
5. After overhearing the telephone conversation in the San Jose airport, who does Levine immediately call?
(a) George Baselton.
(b) Sarah Harding.
(c) Ian Malcolm.
(d) Doc Thorne.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Malcolm's lecture ends, who accompanies Malcolm as they walk across the open courtyard?
2. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to help the company clean up its image?
3. How much of Biosyn's money has Dodgson lost in his corporate espionage attempts?
4. What is the name of the man who first demonstrates that species become extinct?
5. What does Malcolm consider the last 50,000 years to be in geological terms?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)