|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Malcolm, what are complex animals able to insulate themselves against?
(a) Catastrophic changes.
(b) Behavioral changes.
(c) Environmental changes.
(d) Miniscule changes.
2. At Levine's apartment, an entire wall has been dedicated to Levine's search for what?
(a) Animal X.
(b) Aberrant creatures.
(c) Biosyn's spy.
(d) Site B.
3. Of the majority of animals that are now extinct, what percentage of those animals are accounted for due to mass killings?
4. According to the Biosyn spy, where is Dr. Grant now working?
(a) At Berkeley.
(b) At Utah State.
(c) At Montana State.
(d) At Duke.
5. When Dodgson requests a meeting with the head of Biosyn, what does Dodgson tell him?
(a) They have been caught spying on Levine.
(b) They are requiring additional funding to continue pursuing Levine.
(c) Levine is missing.
(d) They have another opportunity to acquire the InGen technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Malcolm's speech, how many species of plants and animals have existed on the planet since life began?
2. Who does Levine eavesdrop on while waiting for his plan in the San Jose airport?
3. According to Malcolm, what is the characteristic human trait?
4. Dodgson tells the head of Biosyn that there could be a lucrative market in selling dinosaurs. To whom does Dodgson suggest selling them?
5. At the time of his speech in August, how old is Malcolm?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)