|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the animal carcass that Levine studies on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Seven feet.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Four feet.
(d) Three feet.
2. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, where have numerous other carcasses been turning up in Costa Rica?
(a) Near a small village.
(b) Near a soybean farm.
(c) Near the town dump.
(d) Near a mining facility.
3. What two behaviors are of particular interest to the study of evolution?
(a) Adaptation and balance.
(b) Adaptation and structure.
(c) Extinction and adaptation.
(d) Balance and structure.
4. Which island off the Costa Rican coast is leased to a German mining company?
(a) Isla Sorna.
(b) Isla Nublar.
(c) Isla Talamanca.
(d) Isla Rica.
5. In the 1840s, who calls the giant fossils that he finds "Dinosauria"?
(a) Edward James.
(b) Luis Alvarez.
(c) Richard Owen.
(d) John Ostrom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Levine learn about the handling of the carcasses that infuriates him?
2. Where does James learn that Site B is?
3. What is Ian Malcolm's profession?
4. Which island off the Costa Rican coast is leased to InGen?
5. When Malcolm learns of the photographer's deeds, what is he relieved that he hasn't highlighted on his wall map yet?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)