|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ian Malcolm's profession?
2. What does the back trailer house?
(a) A storage unit.
(b) A shower.
(c) A sleeping area.
(d) Laboratory equipment.
3. Where is the concept of a technomyth developed?
(a) At Berkeley.
(b) At Harvard.
(c) At Princeton.
(d) At Duke.
4. How long has Malcolm been denying speculation regarding the InGen story?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
5. Who does Levine eavesdrop on while waiting for his plan in the San Jose airport?
(a) The helicopter pilot.
(b) The InGen spy.
(c) The military attache.
(d) The Biosyn executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of Biosyn's money has Dodgson lost in his corporate espionage attempts?
2. What is the name of the man from Biosyn who is searching for the strange animals?
3. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
4. What does the "K" in K-T boundary stand for?
5. Who is the head of Biosyn?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)