|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Levine is upset to realize that someone has been to view the carcass before he arrives. Who beats Levine there?
(a) The Public Health Department.
(b) The Biosyn Security Team.
(c) The InGen Cover Team.
(d) The Costa Rican Army.
2. How long is the animal carcass that Levine studies on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Four feet.
(b) Three feet.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Seven feet.
3. Where is the helicopter flying in order for Levine to view the carcass?
(c) Isla Nublar.
4. What is the name of the man who discovers high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary?
(a) George Cuvier.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Luis Cuvier.
(d) Luis Alvarez.
5. Which island off the Costa Rican coast is leased to InGen?
(a) Isla Talamanca.
(b) Isla Nublar.
(c) Isla Sorna.
(d) Isla Rica.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the story, in what year does Ian Malcolm give a speech in which he states that complex animals die out because of their behavior?
2. Of the majority of animals that are now extinct, what percentage of those animals are accounted for due to mass killings?
3. With what school is the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture associated?
4. Where are high levels of iridium typically found?
5. According to Malcolm's speech, what percentage of animals that have ever lived are now extinct?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)