|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who discovers high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary?
(a) Luis Cuvier.
(b) Luis Alvarez.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) George Cuvier.
2. When are the high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary discovered?
3. Which island off the Costa Rican coast is leased to InGen?
(a) Isla Nublar.
(b) Isla Rica.
(c) Isla Sorna.
(d) Isla Talamanca.
4. What is the name of the American biologist who flies Levine to see the animal carcass?
(a) George Baselton.
(b) Lewis Dodgson.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) Marty Guitierrez.
5. Of the majority of animals that are now extinct, what percentage of those animals are accounted for due to mass killings?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of his speech in August, how old is Malcolm?
2. What does the "T' in K-T boundary stand for?
3. According to Malcolm's speech, what percentage of animals that have ever lived are now extinct?
4. According to Malcolm's speech, how many species of plants and animals are currently on the planet?
5. What does the "K" in K-T boundary stand for?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)