|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to help the company clean up its image?
(a) George Baselton.
(b) Marty Guitierrez.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) Lewis Dodgson.
2. According to Malcolm, how long do most species survive?
(a) Four million years.
(b) Four hundred years.
(c) Four thousand years.
(d) Four billion years.
3. Before receiving the call regarding the animal carcass in Costa Rica, where is Levine working?
(a) In the Saharan Desert.
(b) In the Gobi Desert.
(c) In Cairo.
(d) In Nairobi.
4. According to the Biosyn spy, Levine left the country and traveled to Costa Rica. How long has Levine been gone?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
5. What does InGen do when the company learns of John Hammond's death?
(a) Hire a new administrator.
(b) Fire Gennaro's law firm.
(c) Cease and desist.
(d) File for Chapter 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the person walking with Malcolm across the open courtyard after his lecture scheduled to return to the next day?
2. Who does Levine eavesdrop on while waiting for his plan in the San Jose airport?
3. What does Malcolm consider the last 50,000 years to be in geological terms?
4. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, where have numerous other carcasses been turning up in Costa Rica?
5. What does Levine have a reputation for being?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)