Quiz: Prologue and The Lost World Hypothesis
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where is Ian Malcolm giving his speech regarding extinction and complexity theory?
a) The Santa Fe Institute.
b) The Life Sciences Institute.
c) Stanford University.
d) Harvard University.
2. According to Malcolm, what is the characteristic human trait?
3. What two behaviors are of particular interest to the study of evolution?
a) Adaptation and structure.
b) Balance and structure.
c) Extinction and adaptation.
d) Adaptation and balance.
4. What is the profession of the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture?
5. With what school is the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture associated?
This section contains 287 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)