|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ian Malcolm giving his speech regarding extinction and complexity theory?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) The Life Sciences Institute.
(d) The Santa Fe Institute.
2. What time is it in Africa when Thorne places a phone call to the other person who will be accompanying him and Malcolm on the trip to Costa Rica?
(a) 6 pm.
(b) 9 pm.
(c) 10 am.
(d) 4 am.
3. According to Malcolm's speech, what percentage of animals that have ever lived are now extinct?
4. What is the name of the man from Biosyn who is searching for the strange animals?
(a) Lewis Dodgson.
(b) George Baselton.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) Marty Guitierrez.
5. According to Malcolm, animals living and dying against a very active background of our planet accounts for what percentage of extinction?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Biosyn spy, Levine left the country and traveled to Costa Rica. How long has Levine been gone?
2. According to Malcolm, how long do most species survive?
3. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
4. How much is the Biosyn spy being paid to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
5. When Arby spots Levine on the monitors, what is Levine using to move around the island?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)