|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Malcolm, why are humans so interested in the decline of the dinosaur?
(a) It may be preventable for humans.
(b) It is unexplored territory.
(c) It foreshadows human destruction.
(d) It allowed humans to flourish.
2. Before receiving the call regarding the animal carcass in Costa Rica, where is Levine working?
(a) In the Saharan Desert.
(b) In Nairobi.
(c) In the Gobi Desert.
(d) In Cairo.
3. What is the name of the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture?
(a) Alan Grant.
(b) Richard Levine.
(c) Luis Alvarez.
(d) Sarah Harding.
4. As the men move out from their landing site, who is driving the lead RV?
5. After one of the dinosaurs recovers the baby inside the trailer, what do the dinosaurs do?
(a) Eat the baby.
(b) Push the trailers over the cliff.
(c) Crush the trailers.
(d) Depart from the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the man who went searching for gas leaves the storage shed, what does the man hear?
2. What is the name of Dodgson's assistant?
3. According to Malcolm's speech, how many species of plants and animals are currently on the planet?
4. At Levine's apartment, an entire wall has been dedicated to Levine's search for what?
5. What does the "K" in K-T boundary stand for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)