|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the research notes that Arby finds, what does the research show the baby dinosaurs are being fed?
(a) Ground animal protein from sheep.
(b) Ground animal protein from pigs.
(c) Ground animal protein from chicken.
(d) Ground animal protein from cows.
2. What is the name of the American biologist who flies Levine to see the animal carcass?
(a) George Baselton.
(b) Dennis Nedry.
(c) Lewis Dodgson.
(d) Marty Guitierrez.
3. According to Malcolm's speech, how many species of plants and animals have existed on the planet since life began?
(a) 70 billion.
(b) 30 billion.
(c) 50 billion.
(d) 10 billion.
4. Levine is upset to realize that someone has been to view the carcass before he arrives. Who beats Levine there?
(a) The Costa Rican Army.
(b) The Public Health Department.
(c) The Biosyn Security Team.
(d) The InGen Cover Team.
5. As Levine's party stands together in the high hide, what does Levine drop carelessly to the ground?
(a) A radio.
(b) A candy bar wrapper.
(c) A remote control.
(d) A video tape cassette.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arby spots Levine on the monitors, what is Levine using to move around the island?
2. Where is the concept of a technomyth developed?
3. Ten minutes into the men's journey, Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm come across a stream with muddy banks. What do they find in the mud?
4. What type of dinosaur eggs does Dodgson and his team first steal?
5. According to Malcolm's speech, what percentage of animals that have ever lived are now extinct?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)