|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Levine not concerned about the dinosaurs that are approaching the high hide?
(a) Because the high hide is high enough.
(b) Because the high hide is stable.
(c) Because the high hide is camouflaged.
(d) Because the high hide is downwind from their approach.
2. As most of the onlookers in the hide celebrate Malcolm, Harding, and Thorne's survival from the trailers, Arby is watching something else. What is Arby watching?
(a) Tyrannosaurs approaching the hide.
(b) Compys approaching the hide.
(c) Apatosaurs approaching the hide.
(d) Raptors approaching the hide.
3. When Thorne laments the loss of the group's original Explorer, what does Harding ask about the SUV?
(a) It if has gas.
(b) If it has circuit breakers.
(c) If it has a radio.
(d) If it has a spare tire.
4. Where does the person who interrupted Malcolm's lecture with his theory think the object of his theory might be located?
(a) In Costa Rica.
(b) In Egypt.
(c) In Africa.
(d) In Brazil.
5. When the second helicopter arrives on the Costa Rican beach, what do the second helicopter's occupants do to the carcass?
(a) Dismember it.
(b) Photograph it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Study it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eddie brings a baby dinosaur with a broken leg to the trailer so that he can tend to the broken bone. What type of dinosaur is the baby?
2. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
3. What time is it in Africa when Thorne places a phone call to the other person who will be accompanying him and Malcolm on the trip to Costa Rica?
4. When Malcolm explains how active our planet is, which of the planet's features does he describe as being relatively new?
5. According to Malcolm, what is the characteristic human trait?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)