|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does InGen do when the company learns of John Hammond's death?
(a) Hire a new administrator.
(b) Cease and desist.
(c) Fire Gennaro's law firm.
(d) File for Chapter 11.
2. Where does the Costa Rican government assume that the aberrant animals are coming from?
(a) The jungle.
(b) The grasslands.
(c) The desert.
(d) The islands.
3. At the time of his speech in August, how old is Malcolm?
(a) 36 years old.
(b) 29 years old.
(c) 53 years old.
(d) 40 years old.
4. According to Malcolm, how long do most mammals survive?
(a) Four million years.
(b) Seven million years.
(c) Ten million years.
(d) One million years.
5. In what year is extinction first demonstrated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are high levels of iridium typically found?
2. What invention makes complexity theory possible?
3. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to help the company clean up its image?
4. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, where have numerous other carcasses been turning up in Costa Rica?
5. What is the name of the American biologist who flies Levine to see the animal carcass?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)