|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Malcolm dresses entirely in one color. What color is it?
2. What is the title of the speech Malcolm is giving regarding extinction and complexity theory?
(a) Extinction and Life.
(b) The Complexity of Life.
(c) Behavioral Theories in the Cretaceous Period.
(d) Life at the Edge of Chaos.
3. According to the Biosyn spy, where is Dr. Grant now working?
(a) At Utah State.
(b) At Berkeley.
(c) At Duke.
(d) At Montana State.
4. What is another name for chaos theory?
(a) Nonlinear sequences.
(b) Extinction sciences.
(c) Linear dynamics.
(d) Nonlinear dynamics.
5. What does InGen do when the company learns of John Hammond's death?
(a) Fire Gennaro's law firm.
(b) Hire a new administrator.
(c) Cease and desist.
(d) File for Chapter 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the infamous trip to Costa Rica actually made by Malcolm and the others for InGen?
2. According to Malcolm's speech, what percentage of animals that have ever lived are now extinct?
3. Who first set forth the theory of evolution?
4. What does Levine learn about the handling of the carcasses that infuriates him?
5. While other species in the animal kingdom fight for food, what do humans - in Malcolm's opinion - fight for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)