|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary discovered?
2. What is the profession of the person walking with Malcolm across the open courtyard after the lecture ends?
3. According to Malcolm, why are humans so interested in the decline of the dinosaur?
(a) It is unexplored territory.
(b) It foreshadows human destruction.
(c) It may be preventable for humans.
(d) It allowed humans to flourish.
4. While other species in the animal kingdom fight for food, what do humans - in Malcolm's opinion - fight for?
5. How much is the Biosyn spy being paid to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
(a) $1,500 per week.
(b) $1,500 per day.
(c) $500 per day.
(d) $500 per week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm consider the last 50,000 years to be in geological terms?
2. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, what does the Costa Rican government suspect the aberrant animals are the cause of?
3. According to Malcolm's speech, what percentage of animals that have ever lived are now extinct?
4. Where is Ian Malcolm giving his speech regarding extinction and complexity theory?
5. Of the majority of animals that are now extinct, what percentage of those animals are accounted for due to mass killings?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)