|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the person who interrupted Malcolm's lecture with his theory think the object of his theory might be located?
(a) In Egypt.
(b) In Costa Rica.
(c) In Africa.
(d) In Brazil.
2. What is the name of the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture?
(a) Luis Alvarez.
(b) Sarah Harding.
(c) Richard Levine.
(d) Alan Grant.
3. After overhearing the telephone conversation in the San Jose airport, who does Levine immediately call?
(a) Ian Malcolm.
(b) George Baselton.
(c) Sarah Harding.
(d) Doc Thorne.
4. Where are high levels of iridium typically found?
(c) Moon rock.
5. What is the title of the speech Malcolm is giving regarding extinction and complexity theory?
(a) Behavioral Theories in the Cretaceous Period.
(b) Life at the Edge of Chaos.
(c) Extinction and Life.
(d) The Complexity of Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does InGen do when the company learns of John Hammond's death?
2. What is the name of the man from Biosyn who is searching for the strange animals?
3. What is the name of the American biologist who flies Levine to see the animal carcass?
4. Where is the concept of a technomyth developed?
5. Who does InGen hire to publicly deny the rumors that surrounded InGen and the Costa Rican island?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)