|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Biosyn spy, Levine left the country and traveled to Costa Rica. How long has Levine been gone?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
2. According to Malcolm, what are complex animals able to insulate themselves against?
(a) Catastrophic changes.
(b) Behavioral changes.
(c) Miniscule changes.
(d) Environmental changes.
3. According to Malcolm, what is the characteristic human trait?
4. What is another name for chaos theory?
(a) Extinction sciences.
(b) Nonlinear dynamics.
(c) Linear dynamics.
(d) Nonlinear sequences.
5. Malcolm dresses entirely in one color. What color is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the concept of a technomyth developed?
2. What two behaviors are of particular interest to the study of evolution?
3. What invention makes complexity theory possible?
4. What does InGen do when the company learns of John Hammond's death?
5. At the time of his speech in August, how old is Malcolm?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)