|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are high levels of iridium typically found?
(c) Moon rock.
2. What invention makes complexity theory possible?
(a) Video recorders.
(b) The internet.
(c) Text messaging.
3. According to Malcolm, why are humans so interested in the decline of the dinosaur?
(a) It foreshadows human destruction.
(b) It is unexplored territory.
(c) It allowed humans to flourish.
(d) It may be preventable for humans.
4. With what school is the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture associated?
5. What does Malcolm consider the last 50,000 years to be in geological terms?
(a) The most dramatic period of extinction ever.
(b) The blink of an eye.
(c) The dawning of a new era.
(d) The slowest period of extinction ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Levine is interested in the islands off the Costa Rican coast. Which island houses a Club Med resort?
2. After Malcolm's lecture ends, who accompanies Malcolm as they walk across the open courtyard?
3. What is the name of the man who discovers high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary?
4. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
5. What is Ian Malcolm's profession?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)