|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture?
(a) Luis Alvarez.
(b) Sarah Harding.
(c) Alan Grant.
(d) Richard Levine.
2. Which island off the Costa Rican coast is leased to a German mining company?
(a) Isla Nublar.
(b) Isla Rica.
(c) Isla Sorna.
(d) Isla Talamanca.
3. When are the high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary discovered?
4. What does InGen do when the company learns of John Hammond's death?
(a) File for Chapter 11.
(b) Hire a new administrator.
(c) Cease and desist.
(d) Fire Gennaro's law firm.
5. According to Malcolm, what is the characteristic human trait?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
2. How much is the Biosyn spy being paid to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
3. In what year is extinction first demonstrated?
4. How long is the animal carcass that Levine studies on the Costa Rican beach?
5. What does Malcolm consider the last 50,000 years to be in geological terms?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)