|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the trailer, whose computer system has Arby managed to hack into?
(a) Malcolm's computer.
(b) Harding's computer.
(c) Thorne's computer.
(d) InGen's computer.
2. What do complexity theorists term the behavior that is common to all complex systems?
(a) Supportive iterations.
3. After Malcolm's lecture ends, who accompanies Malcolm as they walk across the open courtyard?
(a) Stanley Erickson.
(b) Richard Levine.
(c) Alan Grant.
(d) Sarah Harding.
4. According to Malcolm, why are humans so interested in the decline of the dinosaur?
(a) It allowed humans to flourish.
(b) It foreshadows human destruction.
(c) It may be preventable for humans.
(d) It is unexplored territory.
5. Where are high levels of iridium typically found?
(b) Moon rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what school is the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture associated?
2. When are the high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary discovered?
3. What supposition does the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture present to Malcolm and his audience?
4. According to the Introduction, extinction is considered as unremarkable as what?
5. When the three men come upon the abandoned complex, what does Malcolm realize he is looking at?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)