|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the back trailer house?
(a) A storage unit.
(b) A shower.
(c) A sleeping area.
(d) Laboratory equipment.
2. How much is the Biosyn spy being paid to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
(a) $500 per week.
(b) $1,500 per week.
(c) $500 per day.
(d) $1,500 per day.
3. Using the video cameras that he has activated, what does Arby see on his monitor that he warns the three men is approaching their location?
(a) A raptor.
(b) A ciompy.
(d) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
4. What does Levine learn about the handling of the carcasses that infuriates him?
(a) The carcasses have all been destroyed.
(b) The carcasses have all been sent to Harvard for study.
(c) The carcasses have all been buried.
(d) The carcasses have all been dismembered.
5. Before receiving the call regarding the animal carcass in Costa Rica, where is Levine working?
(a) In Cairo.
(b) In the Gobi Desert.
(c) In the Saharan Desert.
(d) In Nairobi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can no one present discuss the events that transpired on InGen's Costa Rican island?
2. In what year is extinction first demonstrated?
3. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, where have numerous other carcasses been turning up in Costa Rica?
4. What is another name for chaos theory?
5. What does the "T' in K-T boundary stand for?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)