|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People claiming to be press photographers entered and photographed Malcolm's office. What journal do the photographers claim to be from?
(a) Chaos Quarterly.
(b) Complexity Quarterly.
(c) Chaos in All.
(d) Bioethics and Nature.
2. What is the name of the American biologist who flies Levine to see the animal carcass?
(a) Marty Guitierrez.
(b) George Baselton.
(c) Lewis Dodgson.
(d) Dennis Nedry.
3. What is the name of the person who stands and interrupts Malcolm's lecture?
(a) Alan Grant.
(b) Richard Levine.
(c) Luis Alvarez.
(d) Sarah Harding.
4. According to the Biosyn spy, where is Dr. Grant now working?
(a) At Montana State.
(b) At Berkeley.
(c) At Utah State.
(d) At Duke.
5. What is Ian Malcolm's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who first demonstrates that species become extinct?
2. How much of Biosyn's money has Dodgson lost in his corporate espionage attempts?
3. Where does the Costa Rican government assume that the aberrant animals are coming from?
4. What is the name of Thorne's foreman?
5. Who does InGen hire to publicly deny the rumors that surrounded InGen and the Costa Rican island?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)