|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man hired by Biosyn to help the company clean up its image?
(a) Dennis Nedry.
(b) Marty Guitierrez.
(c) George Baselton.
(d) Lewis Dodgson.
2. Who does Levine eavesdrop on while waiting for his plan in the San Jose airport?
(a) The InGen spy.
(b) The Biosyn executive.
(c) The helicopter pilot.
(d) The military attache.
3. Who insists on taking the motorcycle and going after Levine?
4. After fleeing from the compys, where does Dodgson find shelter?
(a) In the trailer.
(b) In the high hide.
(c) In a concrete shed.
(d) At the compound.
5. After joining Levine in the high hide, the group watches what kind of herd face down a single raptor?
(a) A compy herd.
(b) A stegosaur herd.
(c) An apatosaur herd.
(d) A triceratops herd.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, what does the Costa Rican government suspect the aberrant animals are the cause of?
2. Before receiving the call regarding the animal carcass in Costa Rica, where is Levine working?
3. Levine is interested in the islands off the Costa Rican coast. Which island houses a Club Med resort?
4. What does Levine learn about the handling of the carcasses that infuriates him?
5. How much is the Biosyn spy being paid to spy on the people who had been involved with the InGen project?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)