|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, what does the Costa Rican government suspect the aberrant animals are the cause of?
(a) An unusually high number of missing children.
(b) An unusual strain of encephalitis.
(c) An unusually high number of missing pets.
(d) An unusual strain of cancer.
2. How high do the dinosaurs leap into the air in an attempt to reach the people in the high hide?
(a) Eight feet.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Ten feet.
(d) Five feet.
3. After being dropped off by the pilot on the island, when does the pilot agree to return for Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr?
(a) The next evening.
(b) In two days.
(c) In seven days.
(d) The next morning.
4. Levine is interested in the islands off the Costa Rican coast. Which island houses a Club Med resort?
(a) Isla Sorna.
(b) Isla Rica.
(c) Isla Nublar.
(d) Isla Talamanca.
5. Levine is upset to realize that someone has been to view the carcass before he arrives. Who beats Levine there?
(a) The Public Health Department.
(b) The Biosyn Security Team.
(c) The InGen Cover Team.
(d) The Costa Rican Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arby spots Levine on the monitors, what is Levine using to move around the island?
2. After one of the dinosaurs recovers the baby inside the trailer, what do the dinosaurs do?
3. Which one of the people in the high hide is the second to fall to the ground?
4. Due to the weather, how will Harding have to arrive at the island?
5. Why is Levine not concerned about the dinosaurs that are approaching the high hide?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)