|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fifth Configuration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Biosyn spy, where is Dr. Grant now working?
(a) At Montana State.
(b) At Utah State.
(c) At Berkeley.
(d) At Duke.
2. How many video cameras on the island does Arby manage to activate?
3. How high do the dinosaurs leap into the air in an attempt to reach the people in the high hide?
(a) Six feet.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Eight feet.
(d) Ten feet.
4. Which island off the Costa Rican coast is leased to a German mining company?
(a) Isla Sorna.
(b) Isla Nublar.
(c) Isla Talamanca.
(d) Isla Rica.
5. After the man who was trying to make his way to the river is killed, what does Levine see one of the dinosaurs that killed the man doing?
(a) Dragging the body away.
(b) Eating the man's leg.
(c) Fighting with a triceratops.
(d) Eating a candy bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eddie brings a baby dinosaur with a broken leg to the trailer so that he can tend to the broken bone. What type of dinosaur is the baby?
2. What does Levine's rescuer find as he goes after Levine?
3. According to the person who first notified Levine of the carcass, where have numerous other carcasses been turning up in Costa Rica?
4. According to what Thorne tells the man who warns them about Isla Sorna, when are Thorne, Carr, and Malcolm planning to leave Isla Sorna?
5. As Malcolm, Thorne, and Carr continue to explore the complex, what are they surprised to find?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)