Extinction at the K-T Boundary
1. What is the name of the man who first demonstrates that species become extinct?
(a) Luis Alvarez.
(b) George Cuvier.
(c) Ian Malcolm.
(d) Charles Darwin.
2. In what year is extinction first demonstrated?
3. What is the name of the man who discovers high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary?
(a) George Cuvier.
(b) Luis Cuvier.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Luis Alvarez.
4. When are the high levels of iridium at the K-T boundary discovered?
5. Where are high levels of iridium typically found?
(d) Moon rock.
6. Who first set forth the theory of evolution?
(a) Luis Cuvier.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Luis Alvarez.
(d) George Cuvier.
7. According to the Introduction, extinction is considered as unremarkable as what?
(a) A dog finding a bone.
(b) Sunshine in the summer.
(c) Thunder following lightning.
(d) A car running out of gas.
8. What does the "K" in K-T boundary stand for?
9. What does the "T' in K-T boundary stand for?
This section contains 4,419 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)