|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Manstein begin doing in full force when he was done bathing?
(a) Training his troops.
(b) Making money.
(c) Surveying the area.
(d) Communing with Hitler.
2. How did Manstein feel while bathing?
3. What region was the surprise attack on the West made through?
(a) The Ardennes.
(b) The Alps.
(c) The Amalgamites.
(d) The Appalachians.
4. What kind of corps was Manstein given control of after his defeat of France?
(a) Panzer corps.
(b) Luftwaffe training corps.
(c) Gun corps.
(d) Infantry corps.
5. What was Paulus' title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Manstein tell Paulus he didn't want tanks?
2. What power was taken away from the O.K.H.?
3. What was the one drawback to the success of the attack on the West?
4. How did Manstein think the war could be ended?
5. What was the occupation in Austria called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Manstein moved to the 18 Division?
2. How did Manstein feel when the document with the Soviet Union was signed?
3. What report did Manstein give Paulus?
4. What advantages did Manstein say Germany had over Poland?
5. What strange document was signed between Germany and the Soviet Union?
6. What did Manstein do after defeating France?
7. What about the Commissions Orders did Manstein disobey?
8. Why was Poland let down when they were invaded by the Germans?
9. What bothered Manstein about the way Hitler handled the O.K.H.?
10. Who was Nagel, and how did Manstein feel about him?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)