|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power was taken away from the O.K.H.?
(a) The power of decision.
(b) The power of training.
(c) The power of recruiting.
(d) The power of marching.
2. What was the occupation in Austria called?
(a) The war of the roses.
(b) The battle of the bulge.
(c) The visitation.
(d) The floral war.
3. How did Manstein describe his Commission Orders?
4. What did Hitler do after speaking with Manstein about the attack in the West?
(a) Took his advice.
(b) Gave him a promotion.
(c) Rescinded his reprimand.
(d) Demoted him.
5. What region was the surprise attack on the West made through?
(a) The Ardennes.
(b) The Amalgamites.
(c) The Alps.
(d) The Appalachians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Manstein describe General Brauchitsch?
2. Why did Hitler choose to not invade England after October?
3. What made Belgium hard to attack?
4. What did the French Army refuse to do in the war against Germany?
5. What backed up the German tanks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Manstein say would be needed for a successful invasion of England?
2. Why was Manstein moved to the 18 Division?
3. When did modern communication become the most important thing to Manstein?
4. What did Manstein do after defeating France?
5. What report did Manstein give Paulus?
6. How did Manstein get Hitler to take on his plan of action for the attack on the West?
7. What did Hitler hope to accomplish after defeating France?
8. What did Germany constantly prepare for while invading Poland?
9. What happened when Marshall Petain became the new French leader?
10. What made the Soviet people enemies to German soldiers?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)