|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15- The Defensive Battles of 1943-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Army Detachment Kempf defy in saving themselves?
2. Where did Manstein go to bathe?
(b) The English Channel.
(c) Long beach.
3. What city was the Dneiper River near?
4. What caused Manstein to be moved to the 18 Division?
(a) A scandal.
(b) A test.
(c) A death in the ranks.
(d) A promotion.
5. What caused a moment of indecision for Manstein?
(a) Choosing which officers to leave behind.
(b) Choosing between offense and defense.
(c) Choosing how to describe Hitler to allies.
(d) Choosing whether or not to follow orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Manstein tell Paulus he didn't want tanks?
2. What bridges was Manstein supposed to guard after France was defeated?
3. What did Hitler demand return to Poland?
4. What caused a huge delay in the German attack on the West?
5. What did Hitler do to break a dictum in Group Don?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)