|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15- The Defensive Battles of 1943-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction was Manstein supposed to march after getting to the Crimean region?
2. Where was Group Don sent?
(a) The South.
(b) The North.
(c) The Central Force.
(d) The East.
3. How did Nagel die?
(a) In an air raid.
(b) In an airplane crash.
(c) In a land battle.
(d) In a car crash.
4. What kind of junction was at Fastov?
(c) River head.
5. What caused Manstein to be moved to the 18 Division?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A scandal.
(c) A test.
(d) A death in the ranks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What region was Crimea in?
2. What kind of targets did Manstein say Hitler should have focused on with the Don Group?
3. What did Hitler do to break a dictum in Group Don?
4. What about the forces in the Crimean Region were inferior?
5. Who did Manstein say Hitler was pleasing when he sent men needed for ground troops somewhere else?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)