|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12; The Tragedy of Stalingrad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the operation called to take back Sevastopol?
(a) Operation Buzzard.
(b) Operation Bastard.
(c) Operation Busted.
(d) Operation Bustard.
2. What made it impossible for Germany to have peace with England at first?
(a) They were angry about WWI.
(b) They had allies.
(c) Churchill was the Prime Minister.
(d) All of these.
3. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
(a) Escape tactics.
(d) Good leadership.
4. What caused a huge delay in the German attack on the West?
(a) Panzers were injured beyond repair.
(b) Supplies were slow in arriving.
(c) The Army was ordered to rest up.
(d) Demands were not followed directly.
5. What made the Ishun Isthmus hard to navigate?
(a) The ground was very marshy.
(b) The weather was harsh and unnpredictable.
(c) It was narrow.
(d) The terrain was mountainous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What at Sevastapol could not be captured by Manstein?
2. What dictum did Hitler violate in Group Don?
3. Why was Hitler angry with General Fritsch?
4. What was Manstein supposed to do with all prisoners he captured?
5. Where did Manstein go to bathe?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)