|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12; The Tragedy of Stalingrad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Poland German properties?
(b) The Allies.
(d) The US.
2. What was Manstein Chief of Staff of?
(a) The Southern Army Group.
(b) The 18 Division.
(c) The Western Front.
(d) The Central Maneuvering Division.
3. What did Hitler demand return to Poland?
(a) The Luftwafe.
(b) The First Division.
(c) The Panzers.
(d) The Danzig.
4. What kind of invasion did Manstein think would work well in Britain?
(a) Air invasion.
(b) All of these.
(c) Land invasion.
(d) Water invasion.
5. What river was the bridge Kalach over?
(a) The Danube River.
(b) The Dansk River.
(c) The Dvina River.
(d) The Don River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promotion was Manstein given after Sevastopol was taken?
2. What did Manstein call the time in Crimea when he was neither on the offensive or the defensive?
3. Where was Antonescu from?
4. What made it impossible for Germany to have peace with England at first?
5. What was Paulus' title?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)