|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12; The Tragedy of Stalingrad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Army did Reichenau lead?
(a) 5th Army.
(b) 8th Army.
(c) 10th Army.
(d) 14th Army.
2. What kind of plan did Manstein say Germany lacked for its war?
(b) Long range.
(c) Short range.
(d) Back up.
3. What kind of invasion did Manstein think would work well in Britain?
(a) Land invasion.
(b) All of these.
(c) Air invasion.
(d) Water invasion.
4. What lie did Goring tell Hitler about the troops in Stalingrad?
(a) They had taken many prisoners.
(b) They would be able to hold the city.
(c) Supplies could reach them.
(d) Communcation was down in that quadrant.
5. Who was Hitler's biggest enemy in England?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Prince Henry.
(c) John Franklin.
(d) Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was strange to Manstein when he and his headquarters were transferred?
2. What region was Crimea in?
3. What did Manstein begin doing in full force when he was done bathing?
4. What was Manstein Chief of Staff of?
5. Why was the Sixth Army surrounded at Stalingrad?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)