|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12; The Tragedy of Stalingrad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hitler do to break a dictum in Group Don?
(a) He rushed into battle.
(b) He didn't leave time for the dead to be burried.
(c) He split up the forces too much.
(d) He took too long to begin battle.
2. What was Nagel's occupation?
3. What was strange to Manstein when he and his headquarters were transferred?
(a) There was no fighting in the West.
(b) He was not given many men.
(c) He was leaving heavy fire.
(d) There was another base close by him.
4. What was the operation called to take back Sevastopol?
(a) Operation Bustard.
(b) Operation Busted.
(c) Operation Buzzard.
(d) Operation Bastard.
5. Who was called on to deal with the British?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of Headquarters did Manstein need while inspecting the front lines?
2. What kind of forces were serving in the Crimean region?
3. How did Manstein describe his Commission Orders?
4. What kind of invasion did Manstein think would work well in Britain?
5. What did Manstein say Hitler beat out of his men?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)