|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8; War in the East: Panzer Drive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plan did Manstein say Germany lacked for its war?
(b) Long range.
(c) Short range.
(d) Back up.
2. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
(a) Professional plans.
(b) Better equipment.
(c) Land locked advantage.
(d) Sea forces.
3. What was Manstein's main purpose in bathing?
(a) Getting rest.
(c) Hiding out.
(d) Looking native.
4. What month did Hitler get serious about invading England?
5. Who wanted the Polish Army stopped before they could withdraw?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Manstein say was the only option of Poland when the occupation began?
2. What did the O.K.H. want the main western attack to go through?
3. What did Manstein have to inspect along the front lines?
4. What did Manstein say the Polish Army was caught up in?
5. What group did Hitler's advisers work for?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)