|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7; Between Two Campaigns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Hitler's biggest enemy in England?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Prince Henry.
(c) John Franklin.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. What was Manstein Chief of Staff of?
(a) The Southern Army Group.
(b) The Western Front.
(c) The Central Maneuvering Division.
(d) The 18 Division.
3. What kind of pact did Germany sign with the Soviet Union?
(a) A need-to-know agreement.
(b) All of these.
(c) A non-aggression pact.
(d) A peace treaty.
4. Who gave Poland German properties?
(a) The US.
(d) The Allies.
5. Who took power away from the O.K.H.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Manstein go bathing with?
2. What kind of plan did Manstein say Germany lacked for its war?
3. Who wanted the Polish Army stopped before they could withdraw?
4. Who led the 38 Army Corps?
5. When did the attack on Poland begin?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)