|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7; Between Two Campaigns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler angry with General Beck?
(a) He opposed the plan to overtake Austria.
(b) He was weak in his training maneuvers.
(c) He was caught speaking ill of the Army.
(d) He was late in reporting figures.
2. Where was the main push of the German Army during the push on Poland?
(a) The Northern Front.
(b) The Eastern Front.
(c) The Central Front.
(d) The Western Front.
3. Why was Hitler angry with General Fritsch?
(a) He was late in reporting figures.
(b) He opposed the plan to overtake Austria.
(c) He was weak in his training maneuvers.
(d) He was caught speaking ill of the Army.
4. Who was called on to deal with the British?
5. Who was the prime mover for the surprise attack in the West?
Short Answer Questions
1. What region was the surprise attack on the West made through?
2. What battle did Reichenau lead?
3. What Army did Reichenau lead?
4. What backed up the German tanks?
5. What was the Oise?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)