|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7; Between Two Campaigns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan did Runstedt back for the attack on the West?
(a) The Reichenau Plan.
(b) The Surprise Attack Plan.
(c) The Manstein Plan.
(d) The O.K.H. Plan.
2. Who wanted the Polish Army stopped before they could withdraw?
(b) All of these.
3. What was the Oise?
(a) A ship.
(b) A weapon.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A River.
4. What was Manstein's title at the beginning of the book?
5. How did Manstein describe General Brauchitsch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What region was the surprise attack on the West made through?
2. Who was the head of the O.K.H. during the attack on the West?
3. What backed up the German tanks?
4. Why was Operation Sea Lion never put into effect?
5. What caused a huge delay in the German attack on the West?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)