|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7; Between Two Campaigns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Manstein think the war could be ended?
(a) Killing the Jews.
(b) Alligning with America.
(c) Invading Britain.
(d) Surrendering Paris.
2. What kind of formations kept the German Army strong?
(a) Flight formations.
(b) Infantry formations.
(c) March formations.
(d) Tank formations.
3. Where did Germany want to have a bombing campaign in England?
(a) The mining cities.
(b) The seaboard.
(c) The production centers.
(d) The heavily populated cities.
4. To what front were Manstein and his Headquarters transferred?
(a) The Western Front.
(b) The Pivotol Front.
(c) The Central Front.
(d) The Southern Front.
5. How did Manstein describe Goring?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler demand return to Poland?
2. Why did Hitler choose to not invade England after October?
3. How did Manstein describe General Brauchitsch?
4. What happened that allowed Manstein to speak personally with Hitler?
5. What was the Oise?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)