|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6; The Operation Plan Controversy; Commanding General 38 Army Corps.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What region was the surprise attack on the West made through?
(a) The Alps.
(b) The Amalgamites.
(c) The Ardennes.
(d) The Appalachians.
2. How many Panzer corps led the attack on the West?
3. What was Manstein Chief of Staff of?
(a) The Central Maneuvering Division.
(b) The Western Front.
(c) The Southern Army Group.
(d) The 18 Division.
4. What backed up the German tanks?
(a) The 10th division.
(b) The militia.
(c) The Luftwaffe.
(d) The Soviet Union.
5. What was Manstein's title at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler demand return to Poland?
2. How many prisoners were captured in Radom?
3. What did the French Army refuse to do in the war against Germany?
4. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
5. Who helped Poland seize German lands in WWI?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)