|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6; The Operation Plan Controversy; Commanding General 38 Army Corps.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Panzer corps led the attack on the West?
2. Who gave Poland German properties?
(a) The Allies.
(b) The US.
3. What kind of formations kept the German Army strong?
(a) Flight formations.
(b) Infantry formations.
(c) Tank formations.
(d) March formations.
4. Who led the 38 Army Corps?
5. Where was the main push of the German Army during the push on Poland?
(a) The Western Front.
(b) The Eastern Front.
(c) The Northern Front.
(d) The Central Front.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
2. What is the Vistula?
3. What kind of pact did Germany sign with the Soviet Union?
4. What did Hitler demand return to Poland?
5. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)