|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7; Between Two Campaigns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Manstein's main purpose in bathing?
(a) Looking native.
(b) Hiding out.
(c) Getting rest.
2. What region did Hitler want to drive the British out of before invading England?
(a) The Mediterranean.
(b) The West Indies.
3. What kind of formations kept the German Army strong?
(a) Tank formations.
(b) Flight formations.
(c) Infantry formations.
(d) March formations.
4. How did Manstein describe Goring?
5. Who took power away from the O.K.H.?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the attack on Poland begin?
2. Who was Hitler's biggest enemy in England?
3. What backed up the German tanks?
4. What was the Oise?
5. Who was the prime mover for the surprise attack in the West?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)