|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7; Between Two Campaigns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Manstein say the Polish Army was caught up in?
(a) The war mentality.
(b) The avoidance mindset.
(c) The peace treaty.
(d) The old ways.
2. What did Manstein call the debate in Poland before it was occupied?
(a) The Plan.
(b) The Crisis.
(c) The Acknowledgement.
(d) The Pivot Point.
3. What Army division attacked Cracow?
4. What is the Vistula?
(a) A canyon.
(b) A river.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A sea port.
5. Who gave Poland German properties?
(c) The US.
(d) The Allies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element did Manstein say was most important in the attack on the West?
2. What was the Oise?
3. What kind of formations kept the German Army strong?
4. What was the one drawback to the success of the attack on the West?
5. What did Hitler demand return to Poland?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)