|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7; Between Two Campaigns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler angry with General Fritsch?
(a) He was caught speaking ill of the Army.
(b) He was late in reporting figures.
(c) He opposed the plan to overtake Austria.
(d) He was weak in his training maneuvers.
2. What plan did Runstedt back for the attack on the West?
(a) The Reichenau Plan.
(b) The Manstein Plan.
(c) The O.K.H. Plan.
(d) The Surprise Attack Plan.
3. What was Operation Sea Lion targeting?
4. How many Panzer corps led the attack on the West?
5. Where could the Polish Army withdraw if given enough time?
(a) The Vistula River.
(b) The White Cliffs.
(c) The English Channel.
(d) The Vistula Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of invasion did Manstein think would work well in Britain?
2. What group did Hitler's advisers work for?
3. Who took power away from the O.K.H.?
4. What element did Manstein say was most important in the attack on the West?
5. How many prisoners were captured in Radom?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)