|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7; Between Two Campaigns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Manstein describe General Brauchitsch?
2. What is the Vistula?
(a) A river.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A canyon.
(d) A sea port.
3. Who led the 38 Army Corps?
4. What did Manstein say the Polish Army was caught up in?
(a) The old ways.
(b) The avoidance mindset.
(c) The war mentality.
(d) The peace treaty.
5. Who was Hitler's biggest enemy in England?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Prince Henry.
(d) John Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Manstein go bathing with?
2. What month did Hitler get serious about invading England?
3. What caused Manstein to be moved to the 18 Division?
4. What region did Hitler want to drive the British out of before invading England?
5. What made Belgium hard to attack?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)