|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11; Leningrad-Vitebsk; Hitler as Supreme Commander.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who led the 38 Army Corps?
2. How did Manstein describe General Brauchitsch?
3. How did Pepo die?
(a) In a car crash.
(b) In an airplane crash.
(c) In an air raid.
(d) In a land battle.
4. What power was taken away from the O.K.H.?
(a) The power of decision.
(b) The power of recruiting.
(c) The power of training.
(d) The power of marching.
5. How many Panzer corps led the attack on the West?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Operation Sea Lion never put into effect?
2. What Army division attacked Cracow?
3. What kind of exercise backed up Manstein's idea about the attack on the West?
4. What dictum did Hitler violate in Group Don?
5. Which ranking official had a bad relationship with Hitler?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)