|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11; Leningrad-Vitebsk; Hitler as Supreme Commander.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Army division attacked Cracow?
2. What did Manstein say was Hitler's main weakness in battle?
(a) He did not see more than was in front of him.
(b) He did not trust his Chiefs of Staff.
(c) He did not have compassion.
(d) He did not see the big picture.
3. Which ranking official had a bad relationship with Hitler?
4. What was Specht's nickname?
5. What kind of invasion did Manstein think would work well in Britain?
(a) Air invasion.
(b) Land invasion.
(c) Water invasion.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the one drawback to the success of the attack on the West?
2. What happened that allowed Manstein to speak personally with Hitler?
3. What dictum did Hitler violate in Group Don?
4. Where could the Polish Army withdraw if given enough time?
5. What did Manstein fear most about the surprise attack on the West?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)