1. How old is the author in 1933?
2. Who takes his father off the train?
The Japanese Thought Policeman and the Japanese Military Policeman.
3. What is the train compartment like?
It is half empty and cold with ice on the windows.
4. Where does the train stop?
It stops at the last Korean town before Manchuria.
5. How do the other passengers react when the father is being questioned?
They turn their heads and look away.
6. Why is the father weak?
He has been in jail for years for his resistance-movement activities.
This section contains 5,066 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)