|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Is Someone Dying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of play is the sixth grade putting on?
(a) A war drama.
(b) A romance.
(c) A comedy.
(d) One the students wrote themselves.
2. What do the students do after work at night?
(a) They sleep.
(b) They write letters.
(c) They call home.
(d) They study.
3. How does the mother feel about her new situation?
(a) She is fearful.
(b) She is excited about it.
(c) She is resigned to her fate.
(d) She is hesitant about whether or not it's the right choice.
4. What does the corporal ask the boy to do?
(a) Fill his water bottle.
(b) Make the beds.
(c) Take a break.
(d) Dig some more.
5. Who comes to visit the boy?
(a) His mother.
(b) The priest.
(c) The Inspector.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language are most of the books in the bookstore written?
2. Under what circumstances can parents visit during the week?
3. What is the view outside the classroom?
4. For what does the teacher send the students home?
5. How do the other passengers react when the father is being questioned?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)