|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once upon aTime, on a Sunday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the boy feel about the situation of his world as he falls asleep on the Sunday?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is content.
(c) It makes him cry.
(d) He is angry.
2. What is going to happen to the missionaries in Manchuria?
(a) They will be asked to bring more missionaries.
(b) They will all be evacuated.
(c) They will be asked to move to other parts within the country.
(d) They will be killed.
3. What makes the mother feel even better about her situation?
(a) Her God is with her.
(b) Her family is with her.
(c) They have a good dinner, which makes her feel better.
(d) They will make a lot of money.
4. What position do the classmates think the boy should take over?
(a) Class negotiator.
(c) First baseman.
(d) Class leader.
5. Why is it upsetting when the train begins to move?
(a) The baby is hungry, and they haven't had time to stop for food.
(b) Nobody has gotten off, so the compartment is still overcrowded.
(c) It isn't supposed to leave for another hour, and the father isn't back.
(d) They know they are going to leave the past behind them as they head for the vast unknown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other passengers react when the father is being questioned?
2. What does the grandfather give the boy for the first time at dinner on his first day of school?
3. What kind of faces does the boy who follows the author to school make?
4. In what tradition does the teacher ask the boy to participate on his first day in school?
5. What does the boy's mother allow him to choose?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)