|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once upon aTime, on a Sunday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy's mother allow him to choose?
(a) What to wear the next day.
(b) What plants to put around the house.
(c) What to eat for dessert.
(d) Going to public school or a private school.
2. What is going to happen to the missionaries in Manchuria?
(a) They will be killed.
(b) They will all be evacuated.
(c) They will be asked to bring more missionaries.
(d) They will be asked to move to other parts within the country.
3. Who do the mother and father follow?
(a) The ticket clerk.
(b) The policeman.
(c) An old couple.
(d) The conductor.
4. In what grade is the boy when they move back from Manchuria?
5. Where is the mother supposed to stay?
(a) At the police headquarters.
(b) With some friends in the area.
(c) In the station house.
(d) On the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the boy feel as he leaves the school on his first day?
2. What is the teacher doing after the bookshop experience that makes the boy comment to his father?
3. How are they going to arrive at their destination?
4. In what tradition does the teacher ask the boy to participate on his first day in school?
5. What do they confront when they are near their destination?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)