|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once upon aTime, on a Sunday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ticket clerk tell the mother she should do?
(a) Go back home.
(b) Search for her husband.
(c) Come inside.
(d) Get on the next train.
2. What religion do the father and mother follow?
3. How does the boy get to school?
(a) By bus.
(b) By trolley.
(c) He walks.
(d) By carriage.
4. What kind of orchards does the family have?
5. What is the train compartment like?
(a) It is comfortable and smells of jasmine tea.
(b) It wis overcrowded and stuffy.
(c) It is half empty and cold with ice on the windows.
(d) It is filthy and loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a big treat for the poor in the community?
2. What do the father's papers say?
3. What flag is flying on the flagpole at the school?
4. How does the grandmother feel about food?
5. What is the teacher doing after the bookshop experience that makes the boy comment to his father?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)