|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Once upon aTime, on a Sunday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the grandfather say that the Japanese can't take away?
(a) His will.
(b) His heart.
(c) His brain.
(d) His life.
2. Why is the boy in a hurry to get to Sunday school?
(a) He wants to have time with his friends.
(b) He is the teacher that day.
(c) He knows they are having a special speaker that day.
(d) He loves to learn about God.
3. Where does the mother wait for the father?
(a) In town.
(b) On the train.
(c) Inside the station house.
(d) Outside the station house.
4. What does the ticket clerk tell the mother she should do?
(a) Get on the next train.
(b) Come inside.
(c) Search for her husband.
(d) Go back home.
5. What is the train compartment like?
(a) It is half empty and cold with ice on the windows.
(b) It is comfortable and smells of jasmine tea.
(c) It wis overcrowded and stuffy.
(d) It is filthy and loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what grade is the boy when they move back from Manchuria?
2. Why does one of the teachers yell at the boy and shake him and hit him?
3. What is happening to the Koreans all around?
4. What does the class helper do as he greets the teacher?
5. How old is the author in 1933?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)