|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the boy get to school?
(a) He walks.
(b) By bus.
(c) By trolley.
(d) By carriage.
2. Where is the mother supposed to stay?
(a) At the police headquarters.
(b) With some friends in the area.
(c) On the train.
(d) In the station house.
3. What does the boy observe about his classmates?
(a) They like to pull pranks on each other.
(b) They wish they were Japanese.
(c) They are very well-behaved.
(d) Many are very poor and don't even have socks.
4. What does the father tell the mother the baby is doing as they cross the river?
(a) Gurgling happily.
5. What do the inquisitors accuse the father of doing?
(a) Stealing some important papers.
(b) Sneaking out of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets the mother after several hours?
2. What does the grandfather say that the Japanese can't take away?
3. What does the map in the classroom depict?
4. Why is it upsetting when the train begins to move?
5. Where does the mother wait for the father?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)