|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Is Someone Dying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks with the boy about the lunch issue?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The mother.
(c) The sister.
(d) The father.
2. For what does the teacher send the students home?
(a) A list of household members.
(c) Rubber balls.
(d) They want to have a teacher's meeting.
3. What do the classmates think of the teacher who lives with them?
(a) They don't respect him.
(b) They resent him.
(c) He is a father figure to them.
(d) He is greatly respected.
4. What changes are going to happen in school?
(a) The students are going to begin military training.
(b) The older students will be allowed to talk in Korean.
(c) All the classes are going to be taught in Japanese, even for the lower grades.
(d) The classes are going to be merged.
5. How many students are working?
(a) Five of the top students.
(c) Between 400 and 500.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the boy going with his father after church?
2. What does the grandmother recommend they do when trying to fill the bag?
3. What is going to happen to the missionaries in Manchuria?
4. Who goes with the boy to get a new name?
5. Where does the mother wait for the father?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)