|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Is Someone Dying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the mother wait for the father?
(a) In town.
(b) On the train.
(c) Outside the station house.
(d) Inside the station house.
2. What danger do they face as they cross the river?
(a) They might get arrested.
(b) Thin ice and slipperyness.
(d) The bridge could collapse at any time.
3. What does the grandmother recommend they do when trying to fill the bag?
(a) She suggests that they make sure it doesn't get too heavy.
(b) She says to add sawdust.
(c) She recommends that they leave room to tie it off.
(d) She says to deflate the balls.
4. Where does the train stop?
(a) It stops at the last Korean town before Manchuria.
(b) Right next to an open field.
(c) In the middle of the bridge.
(d) In Manchuria.
5. Of what is everyone aware?
(a) The Koreans are rising in power.
(b) The missionaries are getting too pushy.
(c) There are too many cultures intermixing.
(d) They are on the cusp of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a big treat for the poor in the community?
2. Why does the grandmother put this in the lunch?
3. Who helps teach the boy to hunt?
4. Why is the father leaving the country?
5. How many children will the mother teach?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)