|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Is Someone Dying?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what circumstances can parents visit during the week?
(a) Only if they are invited
(c) Any time.
(d) If they have permission from the Inspector.
2. Where has the boy's father been taken?
(a) To the police headquarters.
(b) To talk with the Emperor.
(c) To a detention camp.
(d) To the market.
3. What happens when the teachers confront each other?
(a) They get into a physical fight.
(b) They begin to laugh at the situation.
(c) They get into a verbal battle.
(d) They don't confront each other. They turn away from each other.
4. What do the inquisitors accuse the father of doing?
(b) Stealing some important papers.
(d) Sneaking out of the country.
5. What do the students do after work at night?
(a) They call home.
(b) They sleep.
(c) They study.
(d) They write letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy's mother allow him to choose?
2. What happens when the boy won't apologize?
3. What happens to many who make the crossing?
4. What does the grandmother recommend they do when trying to fill the bag?
5. Where is the boy going with his father after church?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)