1. How does the narrator say Ambrose feels about a funhouse?
Ambrose feels fear and confused about the funhouse
2. Why have Ambrose and his family come to Ocean City?
3. What does the narrator say Independence Day is in America?
The most important secular holiday in America
4. What does the narrator say is the manuscript mark for italic type?
A straight underline
5. The narrator says italics should be used how often?
They should be used sparingly
This section contains 6,395 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)