|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost in the Funhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Ambrose and Peter’s father never does?
(a) He has never administered corporal punishment
(b) He never swears in front of the boys
(c) Disciplines the boys
(d) Does not encourage or discourage the boys in their endeavors
2. What does Ambrose tell Magda is the reason he is limping?
(a) His foot fell asleep in the car
(b) He stubbed his toe
(c) He has a pebble in his shoe
(d) He twisted his ankle
3. What does Ambrose wish for at the end of the story?
(a) That the funhouse had never been built
(b) That he had never entered the funhouse and that he was dead
(c) That Magda was with him
(d) That he was already an adult
4. Of what kind of material are Ambrose’s pants made?
(c) Brushed denim
5. What does Ambrose decide to do when he hears people in the corridor when he is lost?
(a) Travel towards their voices
(b) Bang on the wall
(c) Ignore them
(d) Yell for help
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ambrose feel during Magda enacting her punishment?
2. What does Ambrose think would be the reason the daughter would not rescue him?
3. How much money does Ambrose’s mother give each teenager to spend?
4. Where is the imaginary torture chamber to which Magda took Ambrose?
5. What does Ambrose know is the strategy for spying the Towers first?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)