|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost in the Funhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the lady on the cigar box sit?
(a) On a marble bench
(b) On an armchair
(c) On a bed
(d) In the sand on the beach
2. What does the narrator say might provide a foreshadowing of the story’s climax?
(a) The way the clouds cover the sun
(b) How Magda takes Peter’s arm in the arcade
(c) What the fortune teller machine would say if Ambrose played it
(d) The three children getting lost in the Arcade
3. On what does a machine in the arcade stamp a person’s name?
(a) A US penny
(b) A tin plate
(c) A piece of cardboard
(d) A white metal coin
4. Where does the family always stop for lunch on the way to Ocean City?
(a) At a picnic ground two miles from the ocean
(b) At the Two Shoe Diner
(c) At Ambrose’s aunt’s house
(d) At MacDonald’s
5. What does Ambrose decide he will do for others because of being lost in the funhouse?
(a) He will go in every funhouse he sees and mark the halls
(b) He will construct funhouses for a living and they will be perfect
(c) He will stand outside the funhouse and tells others how easy it is to get lost
(d) He will introduce a law banning funhouses
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ambrose’s father do with his cigarette when he is finished with it?
2. What does Ambrose fear is the difference between himself and others?
3. For what does Ambrose think there should be a button?
4. How does the funhouse character in front of the building act?
5. What is the most difficult part of riding the carousel only once?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)