|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost in the Funhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare winding parts of the funhouse?
(a) A mouse maze
(b) A whelk shell
(c) A labyrinth
(d) A slinky toy
2. What does the narrator say the climax of this story must be?
(a) Ambrose realizing he is a normal young teen
(b) Ambrose getting a kiss from Magda
(c) Ambrose telling Magda he loves her
(d) Ambrose finding his way out of the funhouse
3. Why does Ambrose think the funhouse cannot be too scary or dangerous?
(a) He has seen children go inside
(b) That is only his hope, not an actual belief
(c) The owner would go out of business
(d) It is called a funhouse
4. What scares Ambrose about playing the game Niggers and Masters with Magda without Peter?
(a) He is afraid to punish Magda alone
(b) Peter always helps Ambrose cheat
(c) He does not understand all the rules
(d) Magda does not like to play with only Ambrose
5. What does the narrator say is the emotional age of an adolescent boy compared to a girl?
(a) Two years younger
(b) Three years younger
(c) One year older
(d) They are the same
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ambrose fear is the difference between himself and others?
2. Of what does Ambrose warn Magda when he asks her to go through the funhouse with him?
3. What church does Ambrose try to join when he finds out he is not baptized?
4. Why does Magda get angry at the swimming pool?
5. What does the narrator say about Magda’s physical figure?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)