|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost in the Funhouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of what kind of machines are out of order in the penny arcade?
(a) The skit bowling machines
(b) The fortune telling machines
(c) The digger machines
(d) The pinball machines
2. What does Ambrose wish for at the end of the story?
(a) That Magda was with him
(b) That he had never entered the funhouse and that he was dead
(c) That he was already an adult
(d) That the funhouse had never been built
3. The narrator says italics should be used how often?
(a) They should be used on every page
(b) They should be used sparingly
(d) Very often to clarify the writing
4. What happened in roller coaster car in the early 1900’s?
(a) It ran off the track and sailed over the boardwalk
(b) It was struck by lightning
(c) It came off the track as the riders were boarding it.
(d) It had a rattlesnake in it
5. What nickname does Magda use for Ambrose?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ambrose know is the strategy for spying the Towers first?
2. What does Magda pretend to ignore at the swimming pool?
3. What is the name of the character who is advertising the funhouse?
4. Where does Ambrose spy a half dollar?
5. How does Ambrose describe Peter as a person?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)