Lost in the Funhouse
1. How does the narrator say Ambrose feels about a funhouse?
(a) Ambrose thinks funhouses are stupid
(b) Ambrose feels fear and confused about the funhouse
(c) Ambrose thinks funhouses are false
(d) Ambrose thinks they are funny
2. Why have Ambrose and his family come to Ocean City?
(a) There is a death in the family
(b) To visit his grandparents
(c) To gamble
(d) On vacation
3. What does the narrator say Independence Day is in America?
(a) The most important secular holiday in America
(b) A time to eat hot dogs
(c) Just an excuse for a day off work
(d) A minor religious holiday
4. What does the narrator say is the manuscript mark for italic type?
(a) A straight underline
(b) Putting the text in square parentheses
(c) Backward quotation marks
(d) Highlighting the text
5. The narrator says italics should be used how often?
(a) Very often to clarify the writing
(c) They should be used sparingly
(d) They should be used on every page
This section contains 6,395 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)