1. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons," how many years pass before Betsy Ann wants to see the pigeons again?
2. Whose pigeons does Betsy Ann go to visit for the second time?
3. What does Betsy Ann say to her father about the pigeons?
4. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons", how old is Miles?
5. How does Betsy Ann's father deal with the dead pigeons?
Betsy Ann's father places them in a burlap sack and disposes of them on the way to work.
6. How does Betsy Ann's father get to work in the morning?
This section contains 4,696 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)