|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Butterfly on F Street and Gospel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the protagonist's mother scold the protagonist while she is filling out paperwork in "The First Day"?
(a) The protagonist is misbehaving out of boredom.
(b) The protagonist is fussing with her clothes.
(c) The protagonist is antagonizing another student.
(d) The protagonist is staring at a judgmental little girl.
2. Where was the last place Caesar saw Sherman?
(a) His apartment.
(b) Mt. Carmel Baptist Church.
(c) County Jail.
(d) Howard Hospital.
3. Who had told Caesar that dreams were a good sign for a conman?
4. How many times this week has Caesar dreamed of the mentally disabled woman he plans to defraud?
5. What does Cassandra fight with her brother-in-law about?
(a) Cassandra's truancy.
(b) The amount of food she eats.
(c) Cassandra's foul language.
(d) The time she is supposed to be home at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does Betsy Ann take to mean that the pigeons have decided to roost in her coop?
2. What song does Anita ask Melanie to sing again?
3. Which school is the protagonist of "The First Day" zoned for?
4. Where do Betsy Ann and her father live?
5. What does Marcus call the dreadlock man?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)