|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Orange Line Train to Ballston and The Sunday Following Mother's Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betsy Ann say to her father about the pigeons?
(a) "They're dirty!"
(b) "They tickle."
(c) "They bite!"
(d) "They smell."
2. What is Miles' profession?
(b) Street sweeper.
(c) Line cook.
(d) Executive assistant.
3. How does Caesar learn the mentally disabled woman's schedule?
(a) Caesar inquires about her at the home where she lives.
(b) Caesar enlists Manny to tail her for him.
(c) Caesar enlists Carol to befriend her.
(d) Caesar follows her for two months, observing her activities.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the characteristics the protagonist of "The Store" lists about himself in regard to his service at his first job?
(a) Never talked back.
(b) Always on time.
(c) Always volunteering.
(d) Acceptable productivity.
5. Which church does the protagonist's mother attend in "The First Day"?
(a) Mt. Carmel Baptist.
(b) First Methodist Church.
(c) First Baptist Church.
(d) St. John's Lutheran.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Betsy Ann's pigeons fly away to each morning?
2. Where do Cassandra's sister and brother-in-law live?
3. What color are the protagonist's socks in "The First Day"?
4. Where was the last place Caesar saw Sherman?
5. How does the protagonist of "The Store" get by day-to-day without a job?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)