|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Orange Line Train to Ballston and The Sunday Following Mother's Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marvin challenge Marvella in the train station?
(a) Marvin is tired of his mother flirting with the dreadlock man.
(b) Marvin wants to know why they have to wait for the orange train when the blue one goes the same way.
(c) Marvin wants to go to the zoo tomorrow, not the next day.
(d) Marvin does not believe her explanation of the train system.
2. From what illness does Clara die?
(c) Sickle cell anemia.
(d) A brain tumor.
3. How long has Caesar been watching the mentally disabled woman?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. In "Young Lions", what is the first thing Caesar eats/drinks from the refrigerator?
(a) Leftovers from the night before.
(c) An apple.
5. What is the name of the judge who sentences Samuel Sr.?
(a) Judge Robert Jones.
(b) Judge Franklin Rogers.
(c) Judge William McKenna.
(d) Judge John Tellingford.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Girl Who Raised Pigeons", what game do the boys play in the schoolyard?
2. What is Miles' profession?
3. What does Cassandra do instead of attending class?
4. Where do Cassandra's sister and brother-in-law live?
5. What time is it when Melanie approaches Cassandra while she is sitting in her brother-in-law's car?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)