|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Orange Line Train to Ballston and The Sunday Following Mother's Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Manny doing at the table when Caesar arrives?
(a) Manny is rolling a cigarette.
(b) Manny is eating a late breakfast.
(c) Manny is reading the Post aloud.
(d) Manny is counting cash.
2. How many times this week has Caesar dreamed of the mentally disabled woman he plans to defraud?
3. What time does Caesar agree to return to Manny's that night?
4. How does Rhonda die?
(a) Rhonda overdoses on drugs.
(b) Rhonda dies from alcohol poisoning.
(c) Rhonda is shot.
(d) Rhonda's father stabs her.
5. How much did the copy of the trial manuscript cost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Robert and Clara pretending to fight over?
2. In "The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed", what is Cassandra eating at the beginning of the story?
3. What advice does Robert receive from Carleton and Carlos?
4. What does the protagonist's mother see as the "beginning and end of the world"?
5. How does Betsy Ann's father get to work in the morning?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)