|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Orange Line Train to Ballston and The Sunday Following Mother's Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Betsy Ann on her trips to retrieve her pigeons?
(d) Ralph Holley.
2. Why does Marvin challenge Marvella in the train station?
(a) Marvin is tired of his mother flirting with the dreadlock man.
(b) Marvin does not believe her explanation of the train system.
(c) Marvin wants to know why they have to wait for the orange train when the blue one goes the same way.
(d) Marvin wants to go to the zoo tomorrow, not the next day.
3. What does the janitor, Jake Horton, send to Betsy Ann?
(c) A pink carriage.
(d) A blue rattle.
4. Where did Caesar first see the mentally handicapped woman?
(a) Waiting for the bus with her housemates.
(b) Standing outside the social security office.
(c) Walking to work on the sidewalk.
(d) Walking into the grocery store.
5. When was the last time Caesar had seen Sherman?
(a) 2 days ago.
(b) 2 months ago.
(c) 2 weeks ago.
(d) 3 days ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What toy does Madeleine bring with her as Maddie drags the children out of the house?
2. What is Miles' profession?
3. What does the protagonist's mother see as the "beginning and end of the world"?
4. How many pigeons does Miles give Betsy Ann?
5. What does Cassandra do to retaliate against her brother-in-law after their morning fight?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)