|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Orange Line Train to Ballston and The Sunday Following Mother's Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassandra do to retaliate against her brother-in-law after their morning fight?
(a) Cassandra takes his car.
(b) Cassandra skips school to smoke.
(c) Cassandra runs away.
(d) Cassandra lays him out with a punch to the jaw.
2. How does the protagonist of "The Store" respond to the police officer who confronts him about jay-walking?
(a) The protagonist challenges the officer, arguing that the light was still green.
(b) The protagonist runs.
(c) The protagonist tells an ill-received joke.
(d) The protagonist respectfully apologizes.
3. When was the last time Caesar had seen Sherman?
(a) 2 months ago.
(b) 2 weeks ago.
(c) 3 days ago.
(d) 2 days ago.
4. What does Cassandra ask Joyce Moses?
(a) Cassandra asks why Joyce isn't showing yet.
(b) Cassandra asks who the father of the baby is.
(c) Cassandra asks if she can join Joyce and Pearl for dinner.
(d) Cassandra asks why she got pregnant.
5. When does "The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed" take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Caesar get his first gun?
2. In "An Orange Line Train to Ballston", what part of the train system fascinates Marvin?
3. What does Cassandra fight with her brother-in-law about?
4. How does Rhonda die?
5. Where does Jenny encounter Clara and Robert?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)