|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Orange Line Train to Ballston and The Sunday Following Mother's Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Clara's casket?
(d) Varnished pine.
2. Where does Cassandra drive Gladys Harper?
(a) Mt. Carmel Baptist Church.
(b) Gladys' father's house in Anacostia.
(c) Gladys' mother's house on 12th Street.
(d) Gladys' school on Kenyon Street.
3. In "The Store", how much does the protagonist make in a week working at the store?
4. What experience has taught Cassandra that asking questions can be dangerous?
(a) Attending school.
(b) Living with her brother-in-law.
(c) Being an orphan.
(d) Resisting arrest.
5. In "The Store", where was the protagonist's first job?
(a) Atlas Printing Co.
(b) The gas station.
(c) Penny's store.
(d) His mother's laundry business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color car does Penny drive?
2. What color are the pigeons Betsy Ann receives from Miles?
3. Where did Caesar first see the mentally handicapped woman?
4. What are Robert and Clara pretending to fight over?
5. What is Manny doing at the table when Caesar arrives?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)