|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Orange Line Train to Ballston and The Sunday Following Mother's Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the protagonist's mother need help with the school forms in "The First Day"?
(a) The protagonist's mother cannot read.
(b) The protagonist's mother does not understand the new forms.
(c) The protagonist's mother has never enrolled a child before.
(d) The protagonist's mother can read but not write.
2. How old is the protagonist of "The First Day"?
3. In "The First Day", what does the protagonist do as an "old, old game" between her and her mother?
(a) The protagonist pretends to refuse a kiss.
(b) The protagonist presses her mother's lips together.
(c) The protagonist bats her eyelashes.
(d) The protagonist squeezes her mother's hand too tight.
4. Who accompanies Betsy Ann on her trips to retrieve her pigeons?
(a) Ralph Holley.
5. What does Cassandra fight with her brother-in-law about?
(a) The amount of food she eats.
(b) Cassandra's truancy.
(c) The time she is supposed to be home at night.
(d) Cassandra's foul language.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the copy of the trial manuscript cost?
2. What color is Clara's casket?
3. How many times this week has Caesar dreamed of the mentally disabled woman he plans to defraud?
4. What does Caesar do to convince Carol that he has read her note?
5. What does Maddie think the blood seeping out of Angie's body represents?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)